Gifts???

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Stephy, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Idk about anyone else but like I’ve sent 25-30/20 gifts to people because I lost count and ata didn’t give me a “user has too many” warning about going over the limit?? 😭😂

2. .................hmnhjjvfh

3. I’ve never had that happen before 😳

But some gifts have a limit of 20. Like 10b and 5b are typically limited to 10 per player, and 2.5b is typically 20.

ClockworkHeart and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. Nah I get it. Usually ata will stop me like “stop it they’re already maxed” but it didn’t happen this time and it just kept sending even after I sent 10 gifts??

Inactive likes this.
  5. It happened to one of my friends too with the 2.5bil gifts but it never happened before in the past

LeeJarrett and Inactive like this.
  6. I experienced this. Like I got 60+ macarons on my gift box but when I accept all, it only showing the first 20 accepted gift, and I don’t know where the other 40 went :/ even when I already maxed, my friend still can send those.
    But it happened on this gift only, in the past it was fine without any issues. Maybe the glitch?

Stephy likes this.
  7. I think they meant it never showed that the player’s inbox was full and they just kept sending gifts

8. YES EXACTLY like if it’s not gonna show up on their gifts then where is my pimd cash going to AHAHA

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. You can actually get 10 gifts from different people, i discovered this with the pride flowers, you can only send a player 10 gifts at a time but theres no cap to the amount of gifts you can receive from multiple different people

10. In this case I’m not talking about pride gifts tho. What I and Stephy concern are about the 2.5B macaron gifts

Stephy likes this.
  11. Don't think so considering you can only have 20. Ata isn't even gonna let people send u that many

12. If you sent someone more then 10 gifts at once it's because they accepted some as you were gifitng more than likely. You cannot send someone more then 10 gifts at a time. Once they accept you can send more

13. Oh! I misunderstood. But this has happened to me a few times. It usually refunds the cash accordingly though.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  14. Oh I know, I'm just letting you know how I discover it, and the macarons may be able to be sent, but when you try to accept it says that you have too many of the item

15. Stupid ata developers can't even manage a stupid gift limit. Perhaps they need to invest in good coders. Designers are going to remain shitty forever anyway.

16. That's what she's saying...it's a glitch

17. How do I ask someone to send me a gift

18. Post on a person's wall or ask for a gift on campus/pub chat.