EVENT Disturbing the Greece πŸ’™πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 4, 2020.

1. I have to say bravo on the Wallpaper for this hunt's dorm. It makes that dorm look very tall and huge. Awesome job on that concept

All dorms have a ceiling. However, they don't usually project up and more recently really started having more and more detail. Its amazing how a cheaper piece of the dormset can be super transformative. Congratulations!

2. One of the avis 😍 I likey

-GoddessAphrodite- likes this.
  3. I’ll take this hunts Furni, if you don’t want it. πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ‘ˆπŸΌ

4. Only thing I like in this hunt are the avisπŸ™ˆ seems to be hunts furnitures are being recycledπŸ₯Ί

5. I have to admit that I like that the walls are plain for once, because it can be used for any kind of decoration and nothing will clash with it.

6. Brilliant! Just what I've been waiting for...

This is absolutely my cup of tea!

πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜Š

7. Tess' story is definitely more likely to get you Covid-19 as a souvenir

Kat8745 likes this.
  8. Nope. Still waiting for some unique avatars and furnis

9. Any suggestions?

10. This is so pretty πŸ₯°

11. I pray to the ape gods to give me at least this hunt's 999 πŸ˜©πŸ™

12. I love this hunt very much πŸ’• The avis are descent and the furniture are simple yet beautiful. πŸ₯Ί Just sad that the 999 is expensive 😩

13. Bring back the avatars in the stories , I’m tired of having the 50% chance of getting the female avatars when I was always getting both , same with the vip boxes or keep the boxes and have us get both avatars

14. It's only me or this hunt is about Mamma Mia and Mamma Mia 2? These colours of the furniture, and the name of the female avi from the normal box makes me think that yes πŸ€”