Which game do you play?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIllVash-The-StampedelIlIllI, Aug 4, 2020.

?

How's this year been to you

Poll closed Aug 24, 2020.
  1. I don't care about it, I create my own happiness

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Ehhhhh

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. I used to play the status game but at the end, it's a zero sum game so I am trying my best to switch to the long game.

As usual, Lots of love to Hailey, Vice, Floc, Wesday, Flocc, Yuri, Butch, Chill, Kefo,and Winter aka Stark also Alicia nub. Also love to other people I know as well whose names I forgot.

Additional side notes:
    Please follow the guidelines of your country and follow basic f***g common sense, Like y'all can use masks and follow social distancing atleast. We'll all get through this.

Please, for love of god group putting other people down and being toxic, it might look like you're improving your social standing but you're not contributing to the society.
    All this twitter rage culture is just wasting time to do some virtue signalling while adding nothing to the society.

Hope, you guys learn new skills, make more friends and just in general become more you and give and receive lots of love and appreciation.

Additionally additional side note:
    I looked at my balls using microscope and as there was no curvature, I conclude that my balls are flat just like earth is.
    (basketballs ofcourse)

2. Tee hee. You looked at your balls through a microscope. 🌚 And they're flat.

Ily2 vash 🌚❤

3. Ily Vashman

4. I play animal crossing