NEW FEATURE XCs™️: Your Official Guide

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Currently there is Collectathon, Extracredible and The Spotlight regularly. To my knowledge none of the XC events have been claimed as a permanent event so it’s impossible to know when or if the Unboxing XC will return.

Muschi and Zelda like this.
  2. And the party hard. Like come on. I made a forum months ago asking about this and a lot of people said it would probably be temporary it’s been MONTHS I hate this spotlight crap, it’s for high stat only

XV13, Salting10, Julian609 and 2 others like this.
  3. Mood

Salting10 and Diablo like this.
  4. Tired of high stats being favored 🙄 I only got here 5 months ago there’s only sm growth that I can have

Salting10 likes this.
  5. If you'll look at the spotlight avis, they still have over 100 days left on them. I'm pretty sure the Party Hard xc will return when the days run down.

6. *200

7. People also said they were pretty sure they would return in a few weeks months ago. I don’t doubt they’ll just keep spotlight as it favors a specific group of people mostly.

8. Where did the spending extra credits XC go?? 😭

9. Can someone tell me if the club collectathon extracurricular will be only for a few days until the end of the current hunt or am I wrong?

10. Hmmmmmmm maybe I should have more than 12 dorms filled

11. I think it just ended

12. The club collectionathon XC ended, but there are still other XC’s.

13. thank you

14. whats with the club furniture xc? we cant click on it

15. Can someone explain the spotlight exctra

16. No more spotlight and collections extracurricular?

-Geko, _HeIium_, -_Adeline_- and 3 others like this.
  17. collectathon xc? where ya at? why it removed? thats my only thing to get speed ups. SMH

18. I'm wondering the same thing, all I've seen is Live Fabulously lately! Where are the XCs?

_HeIium_ and -_Adeline_- like this.
  19. ATA got no consideration for us whose only getting speed ups at that XC. ATA WHY? WHAT'S WITH THE GREED MAN. BE MORE CONSIDERATE .🥺😤

20. ATA we all notice that it’s only collections hunt. So when are y’all going to say something and address it?? We will be getting new extracurriculars or the old ones back? Is it only EC Hunt now?

-_Adeline_- likes this.