Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 10/10! Nice combination!

Lite likes this.
  2. Love yours! 10/10

3. 7/10 so many bunnies lol
    its cute but some furniture is a bit off, also not a fan of that 999

4. 9.6 nightstand and above the plant needs to be grassier but its nice overall and nice 999😍🌹

lulu2184 likes this.
  5. Yeah I had the T10 999 and different desk and above desk. Seems to me no matter what I have for this stupid dorm game no one is like 10/10. Execpt if I go to campus, but idc cause I am happy with it. And that’s all that matters.

6. OMG YOUR DORM IS ADORABLE!!!

Definitely a 9.5/10. I love it so many bunnies

7. 9/10, I love it!
    I'd suggest changing chair & plant, maybe? The gold contrasts the moody theme a little but still love it💕

8. 10/10!! I'm surprised because typically I wouldn't expect that wallpaper to work with what the theme for your dorm is going for, but I actually reaalllyyy like it and brings that nice color into the room without it being like... overbearing and drawing away from the rest of the furniture.

9. T
    Thank you❤️ Love yours too🙂

10. Changed 999 and 499 now just need paschal desk.

11. 9/10 😊 I really love the bees/bee furniture and I think everything goes together pretty well. I also like your bookshelf! The only thing I would change is the lamp. I would like it more if there were flowers there instead.

12. pink 🥵 10/10

13. 10 ✨ I even love the under water dragons hehe cute!

14. 7. I hope you like it and it is your style and you never let anyone ltell you how it should look, ever.

15. 5 doesn’t really flow together but all spots are filled~

16. 8 I love how the colors melt together

17. 10 - love a complete hunt dorm. Bonus because I adore horror based themes 🙏❤

JoyBoy likes this.
  18. 10/10!! I love everything about this dorm!! It looks so cozy and even the mixed hunts look really good together and flow really smoothly!! Definitely some place I'd want to actually vacation in!

19. 7/10 cute but some items just dont match🥺