The Hall of Showcase Collectors!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, Jul 31, 2020.

1. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Have you ever come across someone who had a great collection of a specific kind of showcase item?
    Recently, I found someone with a starred section that was a delightful feast of sugar, flour, and colour! They collected cakes.

Before I forget their name, keeping me from admiring their showcase ever again, I want to make sure that they, and everyone else whose collection I found really impressive, can be recorded somewhere.

This has happened many times with many themed showcases, and I doubt I'm the only person who admires showcase collections.

If you or someone you know collects any items:
    • Spinners
    • Pins
    • Boxes
    • Cakes
    • Drinks
    • Fast food
    • Animals
    • Sports items
    • Gaming-related items
    • Harry potter items
    • Foxes
    • Footwear
    • Headgear
    • Kinky items
    • BB items
    • National items
    • et cetera
    and you or they are proud and want it shown, you can post their link in here with what they collect, and maybe a screen shot alongside it.

[​IMG]

You can use the @ sign before typing in someone's name to turn it into a link.

You can also post in here if you are working on a collection.

[​IMG]

2. Im trying to collect bb combos and spinner sets, currently dont have enough funds for new bb sets but will definitely work on it soon πŸ’€

Zeri, Ivanette and Kefo like this.
  3. Γ–

Zeri likes this.
  4. I randomly have 400+ Jewel Pops

5. @Victoria has a super cute collection of champagne and wine items

Also I'm not working on a specific theme but sell me your tomodachis

6. My starred is a collection of creepy/weird misc, a few kitties and doggos, and some items from the GoT themed hunt. Its a bit random but those items are my favorite πŸ’ž

@Sovereign also has an awesome collection of rose and crown items!

Zeri likes this.
  7. Cats ❀️
    my starred also has a few of my other fave items, but cats mainly :)

also idt you said whose cake showcase that is πŸ‘€ pls share

8. turtles 🌚

FoxiLady and Kefo like this.

9. It’s mineee. πŸ’‹ btw, Buying Cake/Cupcake Misc, WM.

10. I collect plants πŸŒΏπŸ’š

@_Blue_ has a lovely flower garden

FastForward, Ivanette and Kefo like this.
  11. aye im working on my flower garden

was considering starring my food/cake collection too but flowers won

12. I am working on the Dormlympic pins. Havent had bentos to waste to get those few missing rare ones though πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚

Muschi likes this.
  13. Same although, I think I need to go through it again and remake my list of what I still need because I'm 80% sure the list I was keeping in my notes got outdated and silly me forgot to keep better track. πŸ₯΄ So maaaaaany of theeeeem.

14. i absolutely love this. good job kefo! 🦦 im looking for anything cat, waves or space related items. wmo if y’all have anything for me. 🌚

Kefo likes this.
  15. I'm collecting purple items πŸ₯Ί jus started so like, hit me up w what u got.

16. I have a random collection of cute stuff ot items I find and like :p;)

LeeJarrett and Kefo like this.
  17. Ooo, you're so sweet to think of me. Thank you for the mention! πŸ₯°

Yes, I love all the wine items. :pπŸ–€
    Every time I get the chance, I maybe mention it to the devs that we deserve more. πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ»πŸ˜‚

I also collect spinners, complete and pieces, but that takes a backseat to my wine collection πŸ˜‚ , and I don't star them.

Most of the showcases I've noticed with nice collections have already been mentioned/posted in here I see. πŸ‘€ I'm looking forward to discovering new collectors.

Btw, hmu if you want to trade your wine items for same stats. πŸ₯³

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  18. I hate it here

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  19. Look at all dem pussies

20. I collect Animals πŸ’•πŸΎ

Soy likes this.