Give me a reason...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LetsGoBrandon, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Look how adorable these bottle caps are! I want to do something with them, but Evan's gonna tell me to stop hording stuff if I don't come up with a good reason to keep them. So what sort of bottle cap crafts can I do with these?

[​IMG]

2. I like the idea of having them as pins! I used to hot glue safety pins to the inside of the bottle caps.

Muschi, Atlas, -Vosovic- and 2 others like this.
  3. Can turn it into a hat

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  4. Calm down there buddy, I only bought a 12 pack

-Vosovic- likes this.
  5. Fine. A hat for a tiny person. Just attach a brim and you're good to go.

Muschi and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  6. Magnets! Glue a small round magnet to the back and now you have a cute fridge magnet.

Muschi, -Vosovic- and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  7. One day bottle caps will be the only currency

Muschi and JoyBoy like this.
  8. These aren't good times to be playing Fallout. It'll mess with your head.

9. ehhh hes got a point in a way, America is already trying to push digital currency by pretending to have a "coin shortage". the more they take away the cash and enforce digital currency, the sooner the country will relapse and go back to the 1700s where trading goods with others was the only way to live, thereby killing off the useless ones who have no skills which is the most subtle, yet effective form of population control and thats all the gov. really gives a f*** about cuz america is becoming overpopulated, not as bad as china or india, but they are up there on the scale

10. What the fuck is that even from

11. [​IMG]

These guys

Muschi likes this.
  12. Ooo those look cool. I'm a sucker for a good cider

13. The cinnamon and apple were really good. The pear was okay.

14. Cinnamon would be interesting. I'm always down for hard apple cider. There's good local company that makes great ginger apple ones *drool*

15. Ooooo. Never seen that before. Maybe dont have it here

16. Whats fl. oz. Ik oz is ounse. Idk wtf fl oz tho

17. Fluid ounces. I think y'all use cc for that measurement. 8 fl oz is 1 cup

18. 🤷‍♀️idk I bought them at Aldi. The only reason I have a pic is because I had to ask Evan if he wanted me to buy them to try because they're new.

19. I fucking love Aldi.

20. That place dont exist here at all