Gross.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NurseBecky, Jul 31, 2020.

1. As a Canadian, he is a joke 🌚

RoseMilkTea and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  2. I'm sorry, better luck next time

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  3. Someone help op get the stick out of their ass ty

TheSagittarian and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  4. Let Biden win the November election and we'll talk then

5. Yeah, if that happens we'll be in just as sad of a situation as Canada is. But luckily he doesn't stand a chance.

Muschi likes this.
  6. I laff lots 🀭

I was just here to find August loot, and now look at me getting all distracted by the fun forum posts once again. The like button has been an extra nice addition for the lurking 😜

Muschi likes this.
  7. Trudeau is for sure not getting reelected

Muschi and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  8. That is fantastic news!

9. Lmaoooo y’all really in your feels about someone like this 😭

10. Is this when u were tryna hit everyone with this games rules :/

11. Jokes aside I hope you're right. Biden winning will be awful for humanity, not just America

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  12. I mean lowkey I still do that tbh.

13. Why is the thread's name like this?🌚

14. I don't think Biden wants to win. Whoever they run as his VP will be the actual president. They'll kill him off to get the VP into power

15. on the contrary, I think Biden is a good puppet material and the perfect guy for the vampires to be in the white house

16. Also true, but his only shot at victory is a solid vp pick. Nobody is excited about Biden's campaign. Everyone voting for him will actually be voting for his vp and hoping he kicks the bucket before January.

17. Don't be so sure. MSM is running his campaign. I also read things about dead people casting their votes for democrats. They're also gonna crash the stock markets soon. They gonna do everything to get trump out of white house.

Yesterday I saw a video where a chick threw a hot coffee on a random guy's face because he wasn't wearing a mask. This is proof of how willing we are to obey the globalists and fight for them, do what we are told to, even if it doesn't make much sense

18. Jacob*

This conversation has nothing to do with me. I'm not a female using a "sob story." I'm not a privileged white person pretending to be oppressed for whatever trivial reason it is. I AM A NIGGA. Our struggles hit different. Like free my boy JayShaun. He ain't do none he just shot somebody.

19. Speaking of Canadians, I had no idea it's not all that peaceful there. I see you niggas not playin wit nobody all over da mfin globeπŸ’€πŸ’€

20. ...All I was saying was that I argued with you a lot in 2018. Was that not the case?