NEW FEATURE Celebrating XC Winners!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Hi fam,

Been a hot minute. Some of you may have noticed a new update to the XCs page! We thought it'd be spicy to up the ante and showcase deserving XC victors!

With this new feature, you'll be able to spot who the All-Time Champion and the Previous Winner on the XC leaderboard is at all times! Obviously for some sweet bragging rights, and also so you know how to target 😉

How do you get to be an All-Time Champion, you ask? You can be the All-Time Champion by having literally the HIGHEST SCORE EVER.

[​IMG]

You'll even get a neat '2x' right by your username if you happened to be a cool nerd to win twice in a row.

PLEASE NOTE THAT TO ENJOY THIS BRAND NEW FEATURE, YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR APP TO THE LATEST VERSION! Please also note that the latest update may take some time to get to your Store depending on your region in the world!

[​IMG]

Good luck, have fun!

Toxico, Lira, Choochiiiiii and 3 others like this.
  2. Dope!! Ready to see Jill hold the record and get a 15x on her profile though 🤪

3. I don't "just love it!" What's the point? Bragging rights and knowing who to target? Jill always wins the Spotlight; if you don't know that you probably don't care about xcs. And there's no point in "targetting" people for the other xcs. Are you gonna declare sfw on someone for spending more ecs or getting more drops than you? 😂

4. Congratulations XC winners 🍁

5. Just chill and have some tea

6. Ooo interesting. Will this be retroactive or only show # of wins going forward?

7. No, thanks, I don't like tea.

Muschi likes this.
  8. Ok then chill? ATA and the money spenders win💅

9. Yay!!!! I love Jill, she deserves bragging rights. Iconic is the only club with a spine strong enough to stand up against ASScention losers!

10. Interesting

11. I don’t pay much attention to the xcs 99.9% of the time but from what I’ve gathered from this thread- keep thriving Jill ☺️✌🏼xc queen 👑

12. Interesting change.

13. This got be worse update since I’ve been playing who cares about who is the best on XCs what players want is new parties,new dorms etc

14. I'm good on those too tbh ty tho.

15. I personally don’t wanna see new parties or dorms oof.

16. I’m surprised they introduced this then took away all XCs except the one involving spending ECs, but hopefully I missed something or they plan on bringing in something new and exciting next Hunt

Mon, FastForward and Kaho like this.
  17. Give those big spenders some price is right prizes I vote.