POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Hi, in a few days I will get a new phone and I am trying to change my email for the recovery link when I download it on my new phone. Though the passwords that I would've used are all incorrect and I need help to figure out how to retrieve my current password or how to change it. Thank you.

2. Send a help ticket ata is the only 1 that can do it. They will probly get you to anser questions to prove its yours then they will email you with a password reset

Muschi and Day like this.
  3. I don't know if somebody already ask about this but, does tutor hv affect the plunder things? Like, if the tutor overpriced or underpriced...

4. Not really. All that matters is the total money spent on tutors. But if your tuts are underpriced expect them to be taken

Kefo and Muschi like this.
  5. Yes and no, hire value effects plunder. But only for the pupil.

However, being UP or OP doesn’t. Its just the raw hv that matters.

Muschi likes this.
  6. Thanks for the answer 😁@DinosAreTheOldestCars @Day

7. Not gonna lie your tut is so underpriced im temted to take it myself 😶

Sansa and Muschi like this.
  8. From the avis from the hunt stories, can we get the vip version of the super rare avis wthout owning its non vip?

9. Yes, I got the super rare male vip without owning the regular version of it

Muschi and JulieeeMMY like this.
  10. recently read the original thread on vip lounge, made me question if its worth it? or am I better off purchasing the $20 ecs need honest opinion

11. VIP is definitely better. 70EC, 35DNs, 7 pimdkeys and anything from the VIP boxes plus the cash boost.

Muschi and MeNoobYup like this.
  12. I would choose the VIP, but if you want purely EC’s then I recommend waiting for the flash sales. (If you don’t want to wait then I recommend buying EC’s then for pure EC).

MeNoobYup likes this.
  13. Could I still get the avis from Malice in Wonderland if I collect the shards?

14. Yes

15. Yes, if you're referring to the ghost avis.

16. Do inactive accs still clock u days that been on the game? Ik they at least used to. I thort i started this month n but this month almost over n still havnt got my 2yr award yet

17. You get awards from your account creation date. Doesn’t matter if you were inactive.

18. Ok sweet. Didnt know if ata took that out or not to. Must be coming up 2yrs soon tho guess I gotta just keep checking

19. How much should ghostly axes be 👀

20. 2:1c

_Valentine_ likes this.