Vote for a single button to unload in Parties. Thanks.

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by aashishak, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Devs, please introduce a 3rd green button to unload in parties.

2. im reporting you op

3. This would be a nightmare for flashes and a lot of parties in general. But particularly flashes which would end in 5 seconds or less. Not to mention the game would have to figure out how to divide hits if multiple people tried to auto unload towards the end of the party at the same time. I'd expect constant server and app crashes.

4. No thank you!

5. You'd let your laziness and greed take ober the fun you have?

LetsGoBrandon and Alollofern like this.
  6. It doesn't take that much longer to pick which action you want and then click repeat. Also Atlas brings up really good points.
    As it stands with the information you've provided and your reasoning (which was just a single, uh, well thought out sentence), it's a hard pass from me.
    Perhaps you can provide more, like how it would work and why it should be implemented?
    Though honestly it has been brought up before and most people aren't into. I mean, it really takes no effort at all right now to unload.

7. No. If your to lazy to even tap a button a few times you got bigger problems

8. I guess some people still want to a catch a train while unloading

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  10. The only thing in that area that I think should be changed if the devs ever decide to make changes is the screen that asks to select items. Maybe we could get the option of equipping/un-equipping all attack items so they don't show up each time?👀

^This is the lazy me speaking

Maddi_Matsu, Atlas and BadLittlePanda like this.
  11. It's a crazy idea, please no.

12. How hard is it to repeatedly tap ?

Carrie and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  13. I can even tap with my eyes closed. Its not that hard if you know where to place your thumb :oops:

Carrie and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. Bruh. Hell fockin Yes. Sure bruh it has its ups and downs, but nothing is perfect. Dis is the type of thing we need in da game for da greater good, y'know. I focks with da cause, bruh, support all day way m8

VAMP_GIRL likes this.
  15. I hit the campus chat/club chat below the screen almost everytime, even when I'm 100% focused lol

16. Not for premium parties, but I would love such thing for PoTD and PPOTD. Esp drink/sigh/giggle bars suck. They take 50 times hits to unload and they give very very less drops per hit.

17. They definitely don't