Changes in PIMD (avi boxes, timer boxes, raised drops)

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MixedBloodFairy, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Hey guys i would like to ask am i the only who doesnt like hunt changes?
    Avi boxes
    Raised drops
    Reduced drops from timer boxes

Tbh in regular club i usually get 3 of 4 avis and its annyoing escpecialy when i get vip male avi which i am not going to use and i am not able to finish second side story and tbh those changes killing the fun in this game

I think ata can let us vote if we like the changes or no since they us letting us vote if we liked the hunt or no.

On the other hand i also have some ideas i dont know if u guys going to support them

1. go back to previous format and add whole hunt exc's where u collect drops
    This way all players will have chance for rewards and ppl who is spending will get some extra ones i dont see any point trying to change something whixh worked for years

2.Stop using avi boxes
    Most ppl dont like them and we dont have to have everything random or let us get both avis from one box

3.Raise drops from timer boxes and add side stroy drops the timer boxes too
    So we actually have some chance to finish tasks since u raised drop tasks and split avis in boxes

I think this might solve changes i dislike and players might like it bcs everyone would get chance to finish tasks and get rewards i know i didnt mention month boxes but thats another issue

So i dont know about u but i am voting NO till they do something about things i mentioned but

Ty for your time and attention
    Have nice day
    (I doubt ata or devs will read this but i wanted to share my opinion)

busliki and samboxyx9 like this.
  2. Number 3 is the one I cannot agree with.Timer boxes were added as an addition and I feel that they are in a balanced part of the game. Adding side story drops to timer boxes, rather even any box shouldn’t happen because it just doesn’t make sense. The main hunt drop is the only thing that should drop from the boxes. Number 1 doesn’t make sense to me. Number 2 I see your point, on how many people dislike the new avatar boxes.

Validation and Empress_ like this.
  3. I don’t personally agree with any of these, but I can see why people dislike #2.

I’ve personally saw avatar boxes as somewhat encouraging? But I can understand that it’s more difficult for newer or smaller players.

A lot of these changes were made with the intent to make the game more challenging, especially since there are other options to get more drops (even though you might have to pay 😬). It’s not great, but I do understand why the changes were made.

4. The changes to the drops were dumb (increasing them, reducing the amount of drops in timer boxes) and making getting the usual avis harder even dumber. All I’ve seen is people go inactive since that happened. ATA, yes you are driving people away from the game.

5. I hate avi boxes n but the other shit idc really

6. They should have it to where people can vote on the hunt they want cause lets be honest no one likes the 80s hunt atm

nectarcollecter likes this.
  7. I came back after a few months and I can confidently say that avi boxes SUCK. HARD.

busliki likes this.
  8. Even if I don't like the lowered drops from timer boxes - overall it doesn't change too much in the overall gameplay.

The game is designed around player retention (hooks to keep you wanting to come back and play) and of course, for you to spend money. I would say the game is pretty balanced - you will always have an advantage if you pay for ec to be in cat clubs etc. HOWEVER, the game is not unplayable if you don't spend. You can still party in POTD clubs, you still get enough drops to get at least two avi boxes (even if you don't get the ones you want), you can earn free ec on the offer wall. There are options to gain premium currency and being in premium clubs isn't required to play. You can buy avis if you want but it is not required and honestly, they don't really affect your gameplay if you're an fairy anyway.

Day likes this.
  9. I mean if you have ideas for hunts that havnt been done yet send them to ata in a help ticket

10. I like it, actually I love it