Who is your least favorite character from the stories?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DragonberryShortcake, Jul 21, 2020.

1. I freaking hate Alexa. She just seems so smug and narcissistic. It's like every time I get a message from one of her stores it's like she's saying "Yeah, I'm better than you. Deal with it." Alexa is insufferable.

Majima_Goro, Day and Muschi like this.
  2. I hate Alexa because she texting everyone. Like. I thought this was an exclusive relationship ):

Victoria and Day like this.
  3. Alexa needs to let the other NPCs have a chance to host the daily lite box stories. She's always hogging it up

Alollofern, Sloth, Stephy and 5 others like this.
  4. Down with Alexa 😑

Sloth and Muschi like this.
  5. I stopped reading the shit after about 2 hunts i think when i relized they arnt there for clues for quests it just a story

6. I dunno I never read the stories

7. They can all go and get a fucking room.

Alexa been fraternizing with Jeff Bezos, too. Gold digger.

Muschi likes this.
  8. Molly and her damn Rosa Neons

Muschi likes this.
  9. I’m iffy on how I feel about the twins but honestly I absolutely love JD he’s hilarious. Glad to know some people read the stories. Everyone I know skips them πŸ˜”πŸ€š

Alollofern likes this.
  10. I like the twins style but I feel like beyond that they don't really have much of a personality...? Although that could just be because they're still new additions to the NPC team and so I don't know enough about them.