[CLOSED] Moderator Applications

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Zelda, Jul 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good luck to everyone that is applying. Be thoughtful in your responses. It isn't timed so don't rush it. Be thorough. Don't be discouraged if you aren't chosen this time. There's always next time. Also, being a moderator isn't just about 'punishing wrongdoers' - the most important and overlooked aspect of the job is to be a player that others can go to for help, and to be a role model in the community. You represent ATA, but you also represent the players. It goes both ways since you will have a direct connection to ATA. As a moderator, you're still apart of the community and you should want to see it grow and thrive.

2. I remember when this happened the last time but its still funny each time lmao

Day likes this.
  3. Goodluck everyone.

I wanna see mods more often in Asian campus

xDevilx and Choochiiiiii like this.
  4. I mean legitimately speaking there are people who hit Mods because they think it a sense of accomplishment, Or Because they believe doing so will get their silence reversed 99.9% Of silences are absolute there are people who believe moderators have the ability to reverse silences but unfortunately that isn't the case which is why they are told to contact support if they believe their silence to be unfair.

But yea. Your main priority is to help others. Monitoring Chats and walls just comes with the the responsibility

5. That’s true

6. good luck to everyone applying!! cant wait to see the new mods πŸ₯°

7. I applied! Maybe this will be my year πŸ₯°πŸ™ˆ

xDevilx, Choochiiiiii, Buwbuw and 2 others like this.
  8. Did I win yet - Question mark

Buwbuw likes this.
  9. theres nothing to lose, goodluck everyone πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

10. Wishing everyone good luck πŸ™ˆβ€ Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe πŸ₯°πŸ€

xDevilx and Muschi like this.
  11. You forgot the best reason to hit mods, they are ata ass kissers and nobody likes them.

12. Please apply for mod

13. 10/10 best choice

14. NEVER!!!

Maddi_Matsu and Day like this.
  15. You’d be so good though πŸ˜”

Maddi_Matsu, RoseMilkTea and Muschi like this.
  16. πŸ™ƒI would be a terrible ass kisser thank you very much

17. Actually true πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Muschi, LetsGoBrandon and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  18. Thank you

19. Awesome😊

20. Maybe that's the kind of forward thinking they need on the team!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.