Black Lives Matter

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Zelda, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you šŸ™šŸ½

Mercedes_Benzo and Muschi like this.
  2. Like if you don't like racism

3. Don't forget to subscribe

4. Support for my brothers and sisters. Black Lives Matter! šŸ„°

5. Black lives do matter, we are all human beings no matter the color white&black it doesn't mean.#georgefloydd #black lives matter#i can't breathe!!!

6. This is racial indoctrination black lives do matter u cant argue u with but all lives matter more dude

7. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø black lives matter is not implying that all lives donā€™t matter. Itā€™s a movement to have equality for black people. So basically itā€™s saying that black lives matter just as much as everyone elseā€™s so why are they treated poorly. Get it?

8. Yes every human being has the right to be loved all lives matter ....

KidFromBrooklyn and 24438 like this.
  9. Iā€™m so glad ATA decided to speak up on this, makes me love this app even more šŸ–¤ Thank you for using your platform to amplify and support the voices of the BLM members

Mercedes_Benzo, Azari and Muschi like this.
  10. not all lives are being murdered for their skin color

11. For anyone saying ā€œAll Lives Matterā€ just remember that not all lives are being discriminated against and being murdered for their skin color.
    Until black people (and POC in general) finally are treated like their lives matter, then we can say ā€œAll Lives Matterā€ but until then, BLM

12. Thank you guys for caring so much. Awesome reasources as well šŸ–¤šŸ˜˜

Mercedes_Benzo likes this.
  13. And looting and burning places down is the answer. Look the way they going about it not right and will end up hurting more for it yes there some bad apples in the police happen everywhere and to everyone. As for the living and that need better schools and poor area need to be build up better locally. But the thing I don't get is why they not bothered when a black police officer deads or some kid in one of the areas where they try the no police

14. Or about the gang wars that killing so many people

15. BLM didnā€™t start as a riot, it started as a peaceful march and that made zero progress and no one listened so now, weā€™re making them listen.
    Its not that riots are just for the sake of chaos, at the end of the day its all for change, fair reminder that Pride was once a riot. Without Stonewall, riots, and forceful activists such as Marsha P Johnson we wouldnā€™t even have Pride month or Pride parades or any of that. When people equate riots with senseless violence then youā€™re painting BLM activists as criminals which is exactly how law enforcements and people from the opposing side want you to think.

#35 Phobia, Jul 24, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
  16. Hey, can we keep the negative politics & opinions out of here, this is meant to be a positive thread. (And video game forums really arenā€™t the place to discuss it anyway)

17. all it doing now is pissing people of who would have backed your movement and end up with more people dying on both. but getting rid of the police all what to happen then is more shooting and more fighting so it will only end bad. Like I said there problems with police all over the world what need to happen is to root out the bad

18. Im All For Black Lives Matter .... Police Brutality needs to stop i dont give a F*** who feels some type of way ...

19. you do realize there are places where they have a substitute for police...right? and that they've seen a substantial decline in crime...right?

20. Imagine disregarding an entire diverse movement because some people have started riots. If your support for an entire movement ends based on the actions of fringe activists, maybe you need to question how much you actually supported ending police brutality. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.