[CLOSED] Moderator Applications

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Zelda, Jul 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh I meant informal vote lmao like cheer me on 😁

2. I think we need some more that going to add and put forward ideas that make the game better and make player unique form each other as well as being them together big challenge to give something other an hunts to go after like month long challenges and have houses for different players to join that give Boosts to things players do

Ang, Fay, Maddi_Matsu and 2 others like this.
  3. O good luck πŸ“£ (I'd like to take this time to complain there is no cheerleader emoji)

4. Should be fun 😊

5. They are love taps, and if you want to help the community then you should give it a shot and apply. πŸ₯°

6. I would like to vote for ign: Hope01
    He could make a great addition to the team :)

7. BonnΓ© chance, goodluck.

8. Mods are not voted for and can't be nominated by players. If you think they'd be a good fit, you can direct them to this thread and ask them to apply.

Maddi_Matsu, RoseMilkTea, Day and 3 others like this.
  9. Ign: Hope01 would make a great mod ☺️

10. Ask them to apply. Suggesting people does not have an effect on their potentially becoming a mod.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  12. Alright,got yah..thanksπŸ–€

13. I’d like to recommend myself as a moderator for PIMD. I’m active all the time I also have been on this app for over 5 years. Thank you!

14. Just fill out the application. πŸ™ƒ

Day and Atlas like this.
  15. I'd like to recommend muschi as one as well

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  16. Ooooh nice. Good luck to all that applied!

xDevilx likes this.
  17. if y'all wanna be moderators you need to learn how to read istg

18. I know I'm too small to apply, but I was windering...how do you know if you were picked/not picked? Do you just have to wait till they announce all the new mods?

19. Your stats do not determine your acceptance! They will let you know if you make it to the second round through a help ticket. If you get accepted, then you will know before announced!

Muschi, Xyliana and Cindyrela like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.