I'm going to the store

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Jul 13, 2020.

1. I want my dad to come home from the store 30 years ago

This_Is_Jessie and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  2. Ight man, for sure. So like get me some of them ruffles chips, oh oh I'm craving some ice-cream too, so bring some of that vanilla ice cream, along with the cones, cant eat my ice-cream without them cones, hmm, oh yeah bring some popcorn too and I also want a dozen eggs brah, making me an omelette later, ye know. Also I'm running low on cereal so get me some of that captain crunch, peanut butter kind. Aside from that bring me a single baby carrot, ya know gotta eat healthy as fock, thanks bruhhh.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  3. He lives there now

4. 😐

5. I've given up on trying not to catch it

6. We must all do our part and catch the rona for the greater good. Heard immunity and all that

7. oh since covid is artificially modified we dont know yet if you will be immune if u catch it once. I keep hearing about people catching it the second time, although I can't say for sure whether it's true or false

8. OMG are you saying a vaccine won't work?! 🤣

9. I'm just saying what I have been hearing. Some experts even say there is no need for a vaccine

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  10. I can't fathom why taken women fantasize about other men jacking off instead of fucking. You truly have no purpose in life huh😂

11. Uh, woah there. ✋🏼 No one is fantasizing about you, period. You’re the one that likes to let everyone know how frequently you jerk it 🤷🏻‍♀️

12. If you weren't you wouldn't have felt the need to post such a disgusting comment. Your defense is invalid.

Do I actually beat my meat as frequently as I claim? No. It's called joking.

13. Phew, I can stop worrying about you getting carpal tunnel then

WhoTfIsWesday and Inimical like this.
  14. Jokes are funny. When are you ever funny?

15. The fact that you're white stating that, proves that I'm hilarious😂

16. Is it too late bc I’d like the will to live 🤙

17. I'm white and I think you're pretty funny sometimes...does that make you not funny? I'm so confused

18. Make a challenge of some thing you gotta do before you die. Something thats not easy but not mega hard then it gives tou some thing to do

19. I can drive back and pick you up some gummies or smthing

20. Make them sugar free gummies. Hilarity will ensue, I assure you.