EVENT Gotta Go Back In Time

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jul 21, 2020.

1. if you could say this louder that would be great xoxo โค๏ธ

Sub, Concern, Alyxander and 7 others like this.
  2. Great SCOTT I love the furniture ๐Ÿ˜

3. It's the way you phrased it.

Also the term ladyboy is quite problematic.

Sub, Alyxander, Phobia and 3 others like this.
  4. So is it just me or are y'all having issues with the new hunt Avis loading? Ever since I cashed in on my shards and started using her it doesn't want to load at all no matter how many times I restart the game ๐Ÿ˜…

5. Yes, it's a universal issue. I believe ATA is working on fixing it!

Bratsturbation likes this.
  6. I LIVE for Harajuku and Japanese fashion! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—โœจ

7. I definitely didnโ€™t expect a shard box so soon. And Iโ€™m also confused on the 2 pairs of avi in the box. Like I donโ€™t get much from boxes as it is, I would really hate to not get the avatar I want bc of a random generator.

Alyxander, _HeIium_ and Muschi like this.
  8. Why mention roller skating and not have a roller skating Avi? Roller skating is so hot right now because of Covid - itโ€™s coming back in style!

Alyxander and Lunita like this.
  9. My thoughts exactly!! I was so excited ๐Ÿ˜ญ

10. HOLY SMOKES AN 80'S HUNT?!

.....great Scott

11. Roller skating was hot before the virus. I saw many people in my neighborhood last summer with roller blades

Lanaya likes this.
  12. I donโ€™t know how to feel about this new hunt๐Ÿ˜

manasvee2457 likes this.
  13. 4 avid in the boxes this time? You really like making us angry huh, ATA? Guess you guys really wanna lose more money from us. Keep being stupid

14. No need to be hostile ๐Ÿ‘€ at least give it a chance

ISTFU likes this.
  15. Not a fan of this hunt. There could have been much better styles to pick for the 80's look and yet this sucks.

Volkor and Alicia like this.
  16. Get me a frozen princess hunt with the frozen princess avatarโ„๐Ÿ’•

17. If im not mistaken they did a frozen hunt with Elsa a few years ago. Ill try to find the avi for ya

18. Wasn't expecting the new shard avis to be invisible but here we are, rocking the invisibility cloaks. ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘‰

BipoIar, Muschi, tatertot and 3 others like this.
  19. Need that Harry Potter experience. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Twink likes this.
  20. they did make a frozen Elsa avatar, they also did a side story where the top tier avi you got was a frozen queen avatar (I have it if you want to see)