Reveal New Hunts Faster & Revamp old boxes!!!!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -ChromaticTiger-, Jul 21, 2020.

1. 1st point,
    I'm so stressed and annoyed not being able to see the new hunt until it ACTUALLY drops
    Can like half of the furniture or the avis be shown before the hunt is even dropped on us? I just want to see if a hunt is worth saving money for or not
    It seriously ticks me off that I can't get sneak peeks at the new stuff and be excited for it

Point 2, Can the old boxes be revamped? Like their drops? Only getting 2 uncommons compared to the 5 Uncommons in todays hunt boxes

Jade-Marlet likes this.
  2. Really? That is your serious stress issue? You must have a very easy life. Congrats.

Muschi and RoseMilkTea like this.
  3. Honestly I like them not revealing the hunts until the last day of the current hunt tbh, it gets me excited and eager, which is prolly the whole point js 👀🤷🏻‍♀️

Alyxander and bloodhoney like this.
  4. If you know where to look (places off game that I can't remember if I'm allowed to say in forums) there are often hunt leaks the day of up to a few days before. Sometimes the Google app store will give a sneak peak the day of. But yeah, there's definitely an element of surprise they want to keep by releasing them when they drop. Still, holiday hunts are often pretty predictable.

Old boxes aren't getting changed 🙃 Firstly, just because I don't see them spending their time doing that. Also, they were time limited releases and reflect where the game was during that hunt.

5. You're probably one of the reasons why some people don't wanna suggest things in the toxic forums, cause you can only shit talk lmaooo, go back to your trash can since that's where your mouth seems to come from, can't even provide good input aside from attacking people zzzz

6. I’ll give my input. I don’t agree with your points because avatars and furniture have always been released on the day of. As for the second point, no again because those boxes were designed to drop that way.

7. That's fair but there is always room for change, is there not?
    And going along with Victoria's point, it's funny that I have to look at the Google Play Store or off forum place for leaks just to see next hunt
    I know people love anticipation but I'm just a little impatient of a person, sorry

And with those old boxes dropping as they are, I just wish they would be given more... use? Especially when they drop combo items that don't combine anymore and things like that but that's just me
    Maybe it's just me wanting more bang for my buck when im opening an old box and just getting 1 DN and some event item that's useless bc it's from 3 years ago lol

But thank you for your input, I appreciate it <3

8. Technically, 10EC = 1DN. So whatever you get is just extra! Whenever I have an influx of keys that I don’t want to use for hunt drops, I use them to open old boxes.

9. And that extra be like event drops for an avi u cant get anymore hahaha, oh well, unless you can??? idk, I haven't gotten enough of the items to actually see if they combine for an avi or whatever