New Trading Post System

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Jul 15, 2020.

?

Would you use this if it existed

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. Ik this has been mentioned before but i been thinking about it off n on sinse i seen it and kinda thort about it and how it could be like. This is full detail of what i got so far. Theres no tdlr so read it or dont. Up to you.

Idea: Having a site of some sort (kinda like how we got forums) but for posting stuff that selling.

Would be 2 main sections each with sub sections.

1 for furni kinda like this:

Furniture
    • Posters
    • Above beds
    • Beds
    • Lamps
    • Nightstands
    • Walls
    • Floors
    • Rugs
    • Bookcases
    • Shelfs
    • 499s
    • Desks
    • Above Desks
    • 999s
    • Above Plants
    • Plants
    • Chairs
    Each type of furni would be listed in its own section so its easy to find. People can then add tags like color, hunt name its from, what it looks like (statue, animal etc) or whatever so if people have a idea on kinda what they want they can search them words in the search bar that would exist and find furni that matches.
    There could also be them tags added as filters. So people can check the boxes of like color they want, furni type they want (chair, 999 etc) and whatever else. Then apply the filters. Then everything that matches those filters from what tags people added to their item shows up.
    People who have stuff tagged with things that have nothing to do with their item (eg listing a plain black chair as a animal or a green racer chair) would get taken down till the tags are fixed to keep things tidy and easy to find things.

The 2nd section would be for showcase items and would have its own kinda thing like this:

Showcase
    • 125kcs
    • 250kcs
    • 500kcs
    • 1mcs
    • 2mcs
    • 3mcs
    • 4mcs
    • 5mcs
    • Boxes
    Would be split up into all the different kcs/mcs single options and boxes in it own section with all the different boxes (furni and normal). Then like how i said with the furni one....people would list their stuff with tags of what it is. Colors, hunt it from, what it looks like (animal, food, bb item etc). And people can then search for the kinda thing they are looking for and then it will come up with everything that matches.
    Again...things that are tagged with stuff that has nothing to do with the item listed (eg posting a amazing furni box and tagging it as a cute animal) would be taken down till tags are fixed.

In both showcase and furni listings where people go to list what they are selling....they will put in a title of what it is. Then in a thingy they can type to search for the exact item and then a image of it would come up with the listing. Then they would put in the price they are wanting for it. Then there would be a little description box if people wanna say more stuff like 'wall me if keen' or whatever.

Some thing like this ik would probly take AGES to make and set up. But at the same time it would be so good coz would make finding stuff that wanna buy...and selling stuff that wanna get rid of so much more easy.
    I dont think it would be tooooo hard to make coz could be a similar thing to how forums is set up.

Kk say what you think if you like this or hate it (say why you hate it dont just a say it stupid coz coz). N say any more ideas you got that can add to it. If we do all the thinking of ideas ata might make it coz will have ideas to work with and what to do

yogi likes this.
  2. You have a search bar in the trade system. Just type the name of the item there and BAM.

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  3. Yehh. My thinking is also tho coz people dont always know exacly what they want till they see it. So the way i got it people could see a bunch of stuff based on certain things

4. Trading for another Desk but has to be paschal or another Easter hunt desk. Same for 999 & 499. My desk,499, and 999 are all Easter Eden. And my 999 is T10 rare level 2.

5. Wrong thread

Muschi likes this.
  6. Tbh it would be nice to have stat items sorted out because u can’t search up “125kcs” on the showcase so it’s either u scroll or u remember all ur 125kcs’ names

7. I like the filter thing. But they'd have to classify every single tradeable item that was ever made in the game into their respective categories.

8. Yehh. That's the bit that would take forever to do. And would have to update ig every 2 weeks when the new stuff comes out so would probly need a team purely to look after all this side of things. But it would be good if they did do it

Sansa likes this.
  9. I told ata now so they will see this at some point so any more ideas you have for this they can see that to

10. Edit:

2 other sub sections for the SHOWCASE section that i forgot that probly should be added in to
    • Shards
    • Bb Items
    I think bb items (what you need to collect not the full sets) should be in its own section so people who want them can find them easy.

The shards section would include all the zodiac shards, god shards, beads and any temporary avi shards like cuffs and blind folds and any others that may come up in the future

11. Support. Trading post seems good idea