NEW FEATURE Party in My Discord - NOW OPEN!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Queens, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Sorry I missed that in the first few weeks but have don now thank you

2. I don't get them anymore either, but I think it's because the server has over 2,700 members. I believe at a certain member count discord automatically disables push notifications, anticipating your phone constantly going off. At least that's what someone said to me and I suppose it makes sense.

Maddi_Matsu, Phobia and Muschi like this.
  3. Hi I'm J J and I want to throw a party 🎉

4. I download discord and now I can't figure out how to check pimd's discord. I confused

5. Like you don’t know how to get to the server or?

6. I figured it out. The link doesn't work on computers (at least for me) I had to do it thru my phone

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. 🤔 So when pimd make they line account and page

8. probably not gonna happen since line pages are less interactive and structured. plus discord is specifically for gaming/gamers so it fits

Muschi, Atlas and Day like this.
  9. Anyone else’s discord say every chat is read only?

10. You have to read through the rules, press the heart react, and verify your phone number to post in there.

Muschi likes this.
  11. thank you, I guess pressing a different emoji doesn’t work. 🤷🏻‍♀️It’s working now though, thanks again!

sarahmaxwell3013 likes this.
  12. I love this game so much❤️❤️

13. I like making friends and this game always fulfill my this wish

14. Im Alex Blakk im following the discord channel XD I have create an account for watch that don't know if ill can write im so noob at discord lol

15. I have a complain about the lastest pvp hunt.. no matter how many attacks i win .. i can't seem to win any vials.. i only loose vials.. why is this happening to me?

16. This isn’t the best place to post a question/concern about the hunt, if you’d like you can pm and I can try to answer any questions you have ✌🏼

Ulquiorra likes this.
  17. I’m beyond pissed that I had to give my personal cell number fthat only my lawyer has for verification to be on discord. Now that I have everything is ready only. If I get anything from the server other than that code, it won’t be pretty. My family has been harassed, threatened due to my lawsuit on our old cell numbers yo the point I had the company put them on hold and got another me number for emergencies.

18. You need to react to the post in #discord-rules with a pride heart emote to show that you agree to them, then you'll get access to posting.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.