Bubonic Plague 2020

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Hey y'all. If you didn't have enough reason before, there's reason now. All these diseases are zoonotic. #vegan #govegan #thatveganlaif #donutdieoftheplagueplsthatcheeseburgeraintworthit

2. Also, buy some heavy duty DEET bug spray, the fleas and mosquitoes and shit will be spreading this

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  3. I guess we're gonna die then. My husband's godson is getting married next month and he RSVP'd no. He refuses to attend because the invite said, "Ceremony to be followed by a vegan reception."

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  4. That's the good stuff

5. 😔 stay away from bison and other wild meats at least, they're the most likely to get infected

6. I saw the stuff about the Bubonic Plague and it’s spooky 😳 Anyone know if fish can carry the disease?

7. Can they? Yes! Will they? Not v likely because of how it's transmitted (they'd have to eat raw meat and while most fish are carnivores they usually don't eat land animals and/or they'd have to be bitten by an infected flea)

Bamby and Muschi like this.
  8. Ok, not a bison fan. What about venison & elk?

9. I would be wary. Those things are always covered in fleas

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  10. That’s a little bit more of a relief. I eat closest to a pescatarian diet so I’ll probably continue to stray away from certain types of meat 💀 Getting the plague isn’t my idea of fun

11. Bubonic plague ain't shiiiieeeeet bruther

12. 😔 donut die pls

explodo likes this.
  13. the cheezburger is totally worth it tho

Libra likes this.
  14. 2020 never stops throwing us curveballs huh

15. The diabetes. The weight gain. The acne. The fricking bubonic plague

16. We're all gonna die one day 🤷‍♀️

17. Who knew that day would be this year

18. all da drama over one chezburger 🌚 everything will be fine.

19. Uh bubonic plague never disappeared. People get it all over the world every year. I think we’re safe. Why’s this just now a thing people are worried about?

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  20. Have fun w your plague