The truth is...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shebeenafan, Jul 12, 2020.

1. You didn't need to expose me like that OP

WhoTfIsWesday and shebeenafan like this.
  2. Now I gotta make a grandma support thread I didn’t mean to offend anyone lol😭😭

Muschi likes this.
  3. Ahem, if you take a look at pub you'll find minors looking for grown men to live out their rape fantasies. If you pay attention to pub you'll even see the sick fucks with weird "ahe play" fetishes.

Now, if you look even deeper elsewhere, you'll see some 17 year old thots begging for grown men to talk to them. And if you look even deeper you'll see a girl pretending to be 17 to exploit older men out of furniture and etc.

Now, there are pedophiles on here who take the initiative. They do exploit minors.

The only logical thing to do is make PIMD 18+, ban all minors, ban all pedophiles and ban all the high stat males fighting over female tuts cause those are the biggest pedophiles on the game.

Also, not every state or country's legal age of consent is 18. Some is 17 or younger with consent from both parties.

Example: In the UK, it's 16. So it's always based on the situation at hand.

In my personal opinion, I don't see how anyone can go for anything underdeveloped to begin with. It's unbecoming, pun not intended😂

4. There are no minors on pimd. They're all Chris Hansen's alts.

5. The truth is relative

6. Naw they range from 13-17. I don't report them cause they're not my kids, but still, I feel like just blocking them isn't enough. We need Young Hoe Patrol.

"Ban all the young hoes" - Young Hoe Patrol. 1-800 BAN DAT HOE

7. Because slapping 18+ has ever stopped anyone before.

Muschi likes this.
  8. Minors usually act out like this because they have already been victimized before and are severely damaged. It's up to the adults to not flatter these actions and instead report them, but we all know pedophiles make the choice to take advantage of these minors that have been conditioned to act out, and further retraumatize them. Minors cannot consent, and therefore a willing minor that is "asking for it" do not have the legal (and furthermore, mental) capacity to understand the gravity of what they are asking for. It is up to the adults to be the legal figures of authority that they are, and reject a minor's advances. 🙂

9. Don't call ppl damaged, what the heck. There's no such thing as damaged goods, they're just going thru a moment.

10. I meant mentally damaged, as in in need of healing after being groomed. I've been thru some of this shit myself which made me act out inappropriately sometimes, so I'm speaking from personal experience and I didn't feel like the language I used was offensive. But I'll try to find some better language to get my point across.

11. What about the ones who have never been victimized Hailey? Hm? HM?

I say we ban all the pedophiles and minors together. And then we all give me the items I'm looking for

12. Slapping hoes would work, if they weren't into that💀💀

13. I agree with the last part. I'm just saying adults are the ones culpalable for the minors acting out provocatively. That shit don't happen in a vacuum. But both minors and pedos need to be permabanned because the minors def are at fault for ignoring the 17+ rule and, in the cases you're describing, the no sexual soliciting from under-18s rule.

shebeenafan likes this.

14. Exactly. The only way to protect a hoe is to cock block her

15. The truth is...

Promising to rp with people if they send you misc and then blocking them as soon as they do is a quick way to build misc.

16. The truth is using your phone naked is so satisfying but costly😭😭

17. The truth is, I fell asleep on the couch last night and now my neck hurts

18. Ouchhh😣 time for a massage

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  19. Overly sensitive men get tattoos to trick women into liking them

shebeenafan likes this.