Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 10/10 love it w. burning passion

2. 10/10 Beautiful dorm

3. 8.5/10, the furni is gorgeous, love the mix and match with the gold accents. Rug gives off a weird vibe though, doesn’t really fit in. Wall is also a little bit underwhelming compared to the dark and dramatic gold and black pieces. Love it though! <3

4. 9/10 - the wallpaper could be changed. Other than that I like all the champagne space with a mix of other gold furniture 😊

5. 9:10
    Super cute, I very much like the combo. Only thing I would change is the 999 💕

6. 8/10💕
    It's cute, but there's something off, maybe poster and above plant🤔

7. 9/10: gorgeousss! luv the mix n match of different gold furnis. only thing that doesnt fit in well is the bookcase, and maybe a more grand wp to accentuate the elegant gold furni.

(if ur rating mine can u suggest a good wallpaper pls 😔)

8. 9/10..hun you can go with the goldenage wp or this hunts wp

9. 4. I’m honestly not a fan. To me it doesn’t match very well

10. 9.5/10 just cause i think the lamp is a bit out of place but other than that DAMNN UR DORM IS SO PRETTY 😭😭😭😭💕

11. 10/10 aawwe i like it🌞

12. 10/10 I love your dorm 🥺❤️

13. 8.5/10 first time seeing that wallpaper. I dig!

14. 10/10, nice use of warm and cool tones!

15. 9/10
    Black and gold is an awesome theme but the chair seems odd with the rest of the furni

16. 9.5/10!! I think the 999 is ever so slightly out of place but not really any big deal unless you're really looking at it imo. It's mostly the top part of the 999 that makes it seem a bit weird than it is the bottom piece. Love the room and colors though!!

17. 8/10 ..i like the way you have mixed diffn furnis together

18. I changed my desk and over the desk wall item plus 999. So is it better? Lol

19. 9/10
    Personally that lamp has always thrown me off, but also the purple/blue 499 doesn't seem like it fits.

If you want your room to be rated, then remember to rate the person above you 💕