Where is the difference coming from?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by poxxxi, Jul 4, 2020.

1. I play this game with my girlfriend and we are both pretty even in stats and items. Yet for some reason she’s making over twice as much money from parties that I do. I’ve tried asking tons of people but no one seems to know why this is. Can anyone help me figure out why?
    I know she isn’t using any boost items so idk where it could be coming from. It’s been like this for weeks now.

2. You aren't at max plunder. Hire more tuts

Muschi likes this.
  3. Neither is she though. And even when I had more tuts it was the same.

4. Amount of tuts you have duznt matter. Its how much money you have spent on tuts that matter. Also does she have the paid boost? That makes a difference

Meanie and Muschi like this.
  5. It's not the number of tuts that matter, it's the amount of money you have invested in them that does. You're way under what you need.

Meanie, WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  6. Nvm i found the issue. She has max plunder and you are not even close to having it. Spend more money on tuts

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  7. I’m actually going through same.. calculated my max plunder, hired tutors even more than my max, yet no difference until I upgraded some of mine tier4 to level 1. You could try that and see if it works

8. Max plunder is max plunder. Even if you go over what you need soent on tuts you don't geg more money coz your at your max. You got more cash coz you upgraded and your max plunder increased

9. That
    why I said he should try upgrading ✌️✌️

10. Can someone tell me if I’m at my max? Idk how :c

11. You should have $15B invested for every 1mcs you are. Since you're about 16mcs, you should have $240B invested in tutors.

Cavalera and SofaKingMental like this.
  12. Upgrade would just increase the amount needed to be at max plunder. If he doesn't have max plunder at his current stats because he doesn't have enough in tutors, upgrading will make him even further away from reaching max plunder 🥴

13. yeah.. I know.. just stating what I did in my situation after I reached max plunder

14. You were suggesting he upgrade though...? When he doesn't need to. He just needs to spend more in tutors.

15. The problem was no where near enuf money spent on tuts. Not needing to upgrade more coz already at max plunder. Didnt even have 50m spent on tuts

Muschi likes this.
  16. Thank you so much 😚 very appreciated uwu

Muschi likes this.
  17. I have a question regarding the plunder:
    Ranges from which specific amount should a pup with 1.48T hire value—MUST hire to get a higher plunder, or max plunder?

18. Pup hire value doesnt matter. Your pup duznt effect your game at all

Muschi and Morgenstern_42 like this.
  19. What specific hire value should I hire? I have 1.48T, to get a max plunder?
    [My prev question was so confusing, I apologise.]

20. To get max plunder u need at least $25b worth of tuts if I’m right

Morgenstern_42 likes this.