Cat Club farm

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by PIMDfarms, Jul 10, 2020.

1. The Cat Club Angels Advocates is now a free farm for those interested. The Admins there are lowlifes and petty, they keep one person that is toxic to the club and disregard all others no matter how much they have helped the club try to strive and survive, the president of that club is rarely on and only ever comes on when there is conflict between members and or admins (if they are lucky she will come on), she takes sides of members in the club who have been there longer and doesn't listen to full stories and kicks people without proper reasoning. They have lost many admins due to the fact that they don't know how to properly run a cat club, they force people into roles of adminship without any training and blame the person when they say they don't know what they are doing. ex admins of the club (the ones who left because they were tired of how it ran) think they have all the say in how it is ran even though they left and no longer have any role in it. When you try to stand up for someone they turn around and blame you and try to act like the victim even though they are the assailant causing all the drama. Check Pimdfarms on insta for proof
    [​IMG]

2. Farm them yourself. Also you probly silensed now so you just fuckd yourself over

Phobia, BenSolo, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  3. Soliciting for third party views yikes.

Phobia, Alicia, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  4. You sound like you wanna get farmed yourself 🌚

After a quick investigation to op's profile, ive come to the conclusion that op is an alt. πŸ‘€

Muschi and Lonely_Guy like this.
  5. Obviously

Phobia and Meanie like this.
  6. thank fran. Am special.

7. πŸ€”somebody ask the club who they've kicked lately. We should be able to find ops main fairly easily

Muschi and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  8. [​IMG]
    Club owner says op is this chick

Muschi, Lonely_Guy and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  9. I've been hitting her and her rs!! but they dont care about my hits :(

10. Then why make an alt? So silly

11. who? wha? πŸ‘€ i mean, ive been hiyting her main 🌚

12. Because 1 I didnt make this forum post rofl

13. Tell us who did for cf

Muschi likes this.
  14. I know silly, I meant why would she make an alt if she didn't mind hits

15. the β€œproof” shows that it’s you lurk lol

16. lel. their club hits back 🌚

17. Lmfao good luck getting a cf bb u dont know who ur πŸ† with

18. Tbh I didnt post this crap idk who did but it wasnt me lmao this crap is funny af because in reality its prob u on a alt mad because your admins left because your incompetent of doing ur job

Hime likes this.
  19. That's what I'm trying to say lmfao wanna hit me go ahead lmao #barcodegangrenegadegang

20. I lol at all these "badasses" like them^

Alicia, LetsGoBrandon and Muschi like this.