Y can't I trade?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by ChrisMichael43, Jul 10, 2020.

1. HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY WHEN I TRY TO TRADE FURNITURE WITH ANOTHER PLAYER IT WON'T WORK. I TAPPED THE ARROWS. THEN THE FURNITURE AND THEN YES. DID NOT WORK SO WHEN ANOTHER PLAYER TRIED TO TRADE WITH ME I TAPPED YES AND THE ITEM. IT WOULDN'T GO THROUGH. 😭

2. No need for the caps...

Are you playing on a laptop or anything other than a phone? I use my alt on my laptop, and I can't trade either. I sent in a help ticket, but they just said they'd look into fixing it. Hopefully it does get fixed, but I don't now how many players play this game on a computer and have this problem.

3. It appears that the only furniture you have are starter furniture, aka Cool Shades and Warm Welcome sets from puzzle boxes. These sets cannot be traded or gifted between players.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. This is a phone game not a computer game. Using fake phone downloads is always gonna have bugs and none of it is the game folt

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. Bruh. How do you even deal with that. F that happened 2 me I'd end up being focked up tha rest of mai life. That ain't right m8. STAY STRONG, BRUTHER.