Weird Dreams

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Last night i had a dream that in it i was about 10. I went into the barn garage thingy with my dad (that dont even have irl) and i found a 1957 morris minor that i was never told existed. It was really rusted but had most parts still there. N then i made it my project car n started cleaning it up. Then when i looked inside it to start seeing what the inside was like n clear it out i found my old scooter from when i was like 3 n got distracted n started riding around on it. Then i woke up.

The dream came out of like no where and idk why out of all the cars i want that thats the car my dream picked but was still cool.

What weird dreams have you had

2. I’m sorry but I read this as wet dreams

3. I only ever remember my nightmares. The other day I had a dream that my cat attacked my bunny (I didn't see it, I just found my rabbit hiding w a big gash in his stomach) and I had no way to get to the vet without asking other ppl but everyone was busy and he kept losing his fur til you could only see his skin which had turned a shade of brown (he has naturally pink skin).

Another weird dream I remember, and this is kinda graphic ig, but I was in one of my childhood homes and I went up to lay on the top bunk bed that I used to sleep in and someone followed me and started assaulting me and there were a bunch of ppl in the room that I knew and was close to and they stood there and watched.

I'd keep sharing but it just keeps getting more and more morbid so I done

4. Oooo weird

5. Wow this is almost like that one time my teacher told me to cross multiply, but I don’t even know who that is. So weird

6. I had a dream I was some kind of whale tycoon and I would sell whales to fancy restaurants (and for some reason the whales were super small, like the size of small sharks, but anywho) and when i started running out of whales to sell another sketchy whale seller was like “hey buy some whales from me, ill help you stay in business” so i did and then the restaurants found out i wasnt selling them whales that ive caught and they threatened to kill me so that was fun

Kefo, WhoTfIsWesday and Carrie like this.
  7. LOOOOLL wtf

Phobia likes this.
  8. I TOLD MY CO-WORKERS ABOUT MY DREAM AND THEY ALL THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY

9. I love it, I've been laughing every time I go back and read whale tycoon

Phobia likes this.
  10. Well idk you really so i i cant say anything on that but that dream kinda funny as fuck tbh 😂

Phobia likes this.
  11. I didnt think people would enjoy it this much but it makes me really happy that you do! 🥺 and you bet I was the best whale tycoon everrrr 😎

12. I have weird dreams about pool drains. Do they make anyone else super uneasy? Especially the big ones, which I'm happy are usually out of sight over in the deep end of the pool. In most of them, I'm being sucked by them towards a certain death into that black hole of pool pumping mechanisms. Only once I remember when I survived being sucked into one, the drain tunnel was sparkly, and it led to another dimension of mermaids and pirate treasure, only then to realize that I am out of air and can't make it to the surface. There was this movie Lady in the Water, by the guy who made The Sixth Sense, and a magical nymph lived in a hotel swimming pool. That movie may have influenced that dream.

I almost drowned when I was 4. My mom, sister, and I were at a friend's backyard pool. Us kids were all in swim class together, and I remember our moms were chatting over in the shallow end by the steps. I don't know how it happened, maybe I was getting tired, but I'd drifted over towards the deep end. I remember being under the water and looking up at the ripples on the surface, and panic comes over me that I can't get back up there this time. But what seemed like only a few seconds later, this great sense of calm came over me, telling me it's okay, you don't have to fight it anymore, and I started to sink to the bottom. That's when my mom pulled me out, and I puked the water out all over my friend's patio. It's still funny to me how peaceful and calm it felt when I started sinking.

There was another time at Wet and Wild (now Hurricane Harbor), when again, I must have been tired. My sister and I had gone on the big water slides and they spit you out at the end into a big pool. There were a bunch of kids playing in that pool, it was a crowded day, and you're supposed to clear out, so people coming out of the water slides have a place to go. The life guards had told everyone to clear out of the pool, and I tried, but I was getting sucked over to what I think are the big drains that must suck the water up into the water slides. They're powerful, but those life guards are quick. They saw I had no control, and kept getting sucked under, and towards the drains, screaming for my Dad. They blew their whistles, and everyone got out, and they got me out of there really fast. My heroes. But again, so embarrassing. I think I was in the first grade. I haven't been to Hurricane Harbor since, and I still have a love hate relationship with the water rides at Six Flags, but at least I'm in a boat or raft, so that makes me feel safer, and it's a great way to cool off.

After that, my big sister (aren't they great 😒) always told me that I was going to get sucked into the drains in the wave pool someday. We also had swim lessons at this indoor pool at the high school, and you could actually dive and see the pumps working behind this big wall. I said goodbye to so many googles, nose clips and toys to that pool. They got way too close to those drains and pumps, the pool can have them. I still love swimming, if I have access to a pool, hot tub, or river, I will be in there for hours, no matter how pruny or sunburned. But yes, pool dreams are the worst!

13. Only read the 1st bit coz to much words but that sounds kinda cool tbh

14. why are idiots allowed to make so many threads?? jesus OP you're lame af

15. Why are you alowed to make alts to stalk all my posts. Get a life

16. The ones I remember best aren't so silly or weird.
    Would have to be fresher in mind to add to this thread.

17. Uh one time I had a dream I was at work and I work the morning shift before the store opens and I found my ex’s mom’s ex husband in the store and I don’t like him so I called over my boss like “shouldn’t he not be here??”
    My boss shrugs and doesn’t do anything and then says that he can kick him out if I really want him to
    I’m really an anxious person so I said no because if he’s allowed in the store then don’t kick him out of the store on my account.
    He says he’s technically not allowed in and I was just like “IF HES NOT THEN WHY DIDNT U DO IT ALREADY?”
    I run outside before he does it and I walk towards the McDonald’s and bless it is open already, and the nuggets are $3 for a 9 piece???? Bless.
    My card declines and I wake up disappointed 😔

18. Another time I got stuck in an outdoor elevator but my friend didn’t make it fully inside in time and I was locked in the elevator with my friend’s head and I was screaming and my sister and boyfriend at the time just laughed at me :(

19. 😂😂😂 its not an alt you moron this accounts been around here longer than you have