How to get good

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Jul 8, 2020.

1. At spacial awareness. Coz mine is shit as fuck and i think its the main thing why i keep getting hurt tripping over stuff n walking into stuff. Any yous know how to make it be more good? I only just not long learned that thats what its called so idk fuck all about it

Asking here coz idk where else coz google not saying shit n theres some smart people on here so worth a try

2. Find friendlier drugs

Alicia14 likes this.
  3. I dont have any drugs i dont dont take pain meds

4. It comes naturally to most ppl so it might just be something you constantly struggle with. One of my sister-in-laws was in a rly bad car crash that messed up her motor skills and she did a form of physical therapy that kind of helped her relearn a lot of that stuff. she still noticeably has a bit of brain damage but it's better than it was and she's well enough to drive and work and stuff. If there are any subsidized programs w a physical therapist like that in New Zealand they might be able to help you

Muschi likes this.
  5. Mmmm most normal human stuff is hard for me not really much is natural for me i think. Idk how long it will take for my referal to the dr dude to go thru n everything coz the virus pushed everything way back

6. I have the same problem. I'm always missing stuff by a few inches to I am decorated with bruises on my arms and legs. I think my case in medication induced, it seems to get worse when my doctor changes my dose. Also, my vision, I have one eye that is bad, but the other is fine, so it messes with my depth perception, especially from the left side. Also when I was studying psychology in college, I read an article that agoraphobics have poor spacial recognition. Personally, it also gets worse a day or two before I have a migraine attack. I wish I had whiskers like my cat, to feel around before I actually bump into something, but humans would look ridiculous with those. Anyway, things that help me are turning my head to observe my surroundings a bit more, and trying to not be so rushed. If it's kind of a bad day, like when I'm in my pre-migraine state, I may walk with my hand out to my side a bit, kind of using it to feel around my space and make sure I have enough clearance. Funny, I've never talked about this issue except to my neurologist and optometrist, and they just give me the, "huh, you're weird" look. But from what I've read, it's fairly common, but can also be caused by a lot of things.

7. Oooo. Im not that massive word. But i been like this since all my life i think. I was always in the dr or hospital coz got hurt. I get hurt more easy then normal people coz my nerves are high up close to my skin. Higher then my veins. So i feel the hits n whatever more. Mh it cant be fixed n but just wanna get better still

8. You get good by getting good, there is no other way, young grasshopper. Unleash the inner Yoda in you. Believe in you I do.

9. How tho

10. When's the last time you went to the eye doctor?

I knew a guy who always ran into things, turns out he couldn't see very well.

11. I can see fine don't needa that dr. Just go weird some times when if punch my head to hard n or if myh ache hurt to much

12. Do you wear glasses? Pretty much everyone needs em nowadays, it's rare to have perfect vision. Even if you're seeing everything, if your eyes are a lil messed, it could be your depth perception that is off

13. I wear my sun glasses when i go outside coz every thing to bright outside with out them. Apart from that no

14. Go see an eye doctor

15. That dr iznt free here. N i needa fix my car so if i really gotta it wont be any time soon

16. Find one with a payment plan. Or go to the Walmart eye dr, I think it's only like $50 here. And don't buy glasses from them, just get your prescription and order them on zennioptical.com for $6.

17. Walmart duznt exist here. Gotta do it at a propr place n that costs like $200. N but also i don't wanna waste that much money to. If they gotta put lights in my eyes like what i seen i cant do it at all. Coz to bright as fuck

18. Have you ever considered perhaps that's a reason you should go to the eye doctor?

19. No coz been like it all my life. I got sensory issues for most things. Light sound textures temperature smells. Always have

20. 🙃just go to the damn eye dr