POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. well by the looks of your pets, your common pets are the only ones leveled past the requirements i stated, so that would make sense

Sansa and Muschi like this.
  2. Oh mmk

3. I don't do PVP often and I know stat items help with that. Do stat items do anything else? Specifically do they help with parties? Someone told me they help with harder parties, is this true?

4. No, stat items only assist with PvP.

Jwoww likes this.
  5. Out of curiosity, can you still get the rare avatars from opening old hunt boxes? 🦋✨ Thanks in advance btw!

6. As long as they can be opened still, yes!

Muschi likes this.
  7. Hey, I’m not sure where to post this. But myself and another player have the same problem with this avatar floating in the middle of the screen? It’s only this avi. Help![​IMG]

8. Some of the Avatars have that issue on certain devices. I’m not too sure why though. You could definitely ask via support though.

Muschi likes this.
  9. I some times get the oposit. Avi so far down can only see it head. Restarting phone fixed it tho

Jwoww likes this.
  10. Didn’t help. It’s the app not my phone. 🙁

11. Send a help ticket then. Only ata can fix their game

Jwoww and Muschi like this.
  12. Is there something that determines how much money you get from the cash prize on the spinner, or is it just random?

13. The higher your stats the more money you get

Muschi likes this.
  14. I DID THIS. Waiting on a support ticket.

15. Party of the Day

Muschi likes this.
  16. What happened to the extracurricular event with spending credits, just disappeared? Is it gone for good?

17. It might not be available at the moment. They may be deciding to bring in new XC’s and swap out the old ones too. There’s always a chance that it can come back if they did decide to take it out.

Muschi likes this.
  18. Hey, i m searching for the job which i should hit regularly to earn ecs faster, please answer me the best job

19. All jobs are the same. Meaning they all have a 2% chance to drop ECs. So it doesn’t matter what you do! I would go for the ones that are easiest to complete because the 2% drop only applies to the successful job actions.

Muschi likes this.
  20. The 1st job