Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by LINAXLO, May 15, 2020.

?

Would you like to choose which gender of avatars to recieve?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was wondering if this is something that could be taken into consideration.

when we earn avatars i always get males and i feel like its a waste because i dont use them, if there was a way we could list which gender or prefer to get/use so that we could only get those that would be great. I feel like its hard enough to earn them and it takes months to even level up without being VIP, i feel like we put so much into this game and we barley get anything in return they we actually want.

just a suggestion to give us that option, thank you.

2. This gets suggested often, and I think the conclusion we draw every time is that the idea isn’t unreasonable, but you’ll probably still have to earn a sort of token or something to be able to choose the masculine or feminine avatar.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  3. Or something like, they could put fem and masc keys in the store for cash. Then you could buy the gender key you want to open the box. Sort of like they used to do where you’d buy a fem or masc activator for avis you had to collect pieces for

Muschi likes this.
  4. I think it would limit the point of the avatar boxes now. Since my assumption was that they want players to try to complete more of the story, putting the option in the store for cash would make that idea obsolete.

However, putting it in a basic XC would be doable. Since you’d need to hit parties to get the avatar boxes anyways, it would be a good way to make more people pay attention to the XCs as well.

Bamby, Alicia and Muschi like this.
  5. I think otherwise, it would be more like what they did with this last story pass. In addition to less complaints about avatar boxes we’d be given a reason to want avatar boxes. But then that leaves other questions, what about the actual hunt box avatars, is it still up to chance? Or what about people who actually want both avatars, will they still have that option?

The idea is great but there’s a lot of variables to be considered and think that’s why it’s never been implemented.

Bamby, Alicia and Day like this.
  6. I would say if an option to choose gender would be in place for it to ONLY apply to avis collected through the story in the avatar boxes.

Since a lot of players dislike the avatar boxes, but ATA seems intent on keeping them, might as well allow players to choose the first gender to receive -- similar to how they included the gender option & avatar boxes in the latest story pass.

I think it would settle a lot of the issues people with the avatar boxes since it mostly centers around not being able to receive the preferred avi first and then not being able to receive the preferred one in time.

Any EC / timer / lite box avatars should still be randomized.

7. I really like that idea.

Muschi likes this.
  8. I’ve made posts about winning feminine avatars as a male in the past. It’s quite frustrating to open 200+ boxes with the intent of winning a masculine avatar to just win the feminine, heh. I wish preferences could be set altogether, but, yanno, then we’d be spending less money because it would take less time to get the avatar we’re aiming for.

As far as storyline avatars go, I really don’t understand why there isn’t a preference already implemented.....I mean I can’t say I get it because I don’t. Most of the time I don’t win my preferred gender either and it’s pretty annoying. I mean, eventually I’ll win another avatar box I guess but what’s the point in not having a preference set in place so you could at least utilize your preferred gender upon obtaining it in the first box?

SilentLuna likes this.
  9. I've been playing this game for 3 or 4 years now and whenever a person gets 6k or 8k of the specific items in the story, they would give you BOTH a girl and boy avatar. It isn't until recently that they changed it to where you can only get the chance of getting one of the gender avis. I liked it before that you could choose between the two. Now it makes it a little harder for a casual player to get the avi they want when you're trying not to spend money on a new avi.

Anori and Muschi like this.
  10. Mine's always a boy. It's frustrating. 😔 Getting so worked up to get the avi boxes just to get the wrong gender make me lose interest. It's just so sad and disappointing. 😭💔

11. Avis are for stats not for dress ups. Just deal with it. Ive missed out on avis i want to but moaning about it aint gonna make can get it

12. Is that what you would consider as sad and disappointing? Getting a boy avi? Lol

Phobia and Muschi like this.
  13. I agree with you, although there's more than one way to play the game. Some people want to collect avis, some just do it for stats.

LeeJarrett and Bamby like this.
  14. If they collecting avis they would be happy they get all avis not moan coz didnt get a chick avi 1st go

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. QUOTE="LINAXLO, post: 5091968, member: 1588777718"]I was wondering if this is something that could be taken into consideration.

when we earn avatars i always get males and i feel like its a waste because i dont use them, if there was a way we could list which gender or prefer to get/use so that we could only get those that would be great. I feel like its hard enough to earn them and it takes months to even level up without being VIP, i feel like we put so much into this game and we barley get anything in return they we actually want.

just a suggestion to give us that option, thank you.[/QUOTE]
    I feel this especially with the new way of story tiers avi boxes.... I’d love if they came back with either the fact we’d get both male and female avis from hunts avis or.....
    If ata plays us to get either male or female avi from tiers and boxes.. at least make em tradeable! I miss getting new feminine avis from hunt levels.... I’m sad because I really wanted the the all tied up girl from first avi section but sadly I got the male which I will NEVER use.... ata help us out? Being back both as a win or let us choose male or female avi 😭

16. These mechanics just keep getting worse lmao

17. How many times does ata have to say no for you noobs to listen. Fuck up with this shit

18. I dont really see the issue? It’s the most common phrase but its good to remember- at the end of the day its a mobile game folks
    If you don’t get the avi you want on the first go, then that should give you motivation to keep progressing in the story to get the avi you want :)
    definitely don’t think it’s something to be genuinely upset over...

Maddi_Matsu and Morgenstern_42 like this.
  19. Avi commotion:
    I'm fine with either a male or female. But I want to get the female avi with floral top, and black mask. 🤧
    The avis are cool btw. I don't understand why people hate getting this and that. Well, ur choice people. Just to let you know that you're gonna get both avis if you kept playing. 🤞🏻

20. Very true.