EVENT 🤫Invitation to Initiation🔒🗝️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jul 7, 2020.

1. LEADERBOARD AVIS OMG 🔥🔥🔥tho I could never get those lmao

xDevilx and Morgenstern_42 like this.
  2. Avis are dang on fire 💕💕

xDevilx likes this.
  3. This hunt gives me 30 Seconds To Mars’ Hurricane (music video) vibes and I’m not complaining. 💁🏻‍♀️

[​IMG]

Alicia, Carrie and Amarilove like this.
  4. Is there a break between quests again now or did i break the game again coz i got lirily no quests

5. Try uninstalling/reinstalling, clearing app cache in settings, etc. If none of that works, send a help ticket because there's definitely an issue.

6. You just took me all the way back to when I was a 14 y/o Mars fan lmao! I hadn't thought of this... But yeah. Hurricane all over.

Alicia, Amarilove and Kakegurui like this.
  7. Those Avis are littttt🔥🔥

xDevilx and Amarilove like this.
  8. I agree

Kranky and CrawlingUpFromHell like this.
  9. Love the avatars

10. these avis have no right being so damn pretty

Alicia likes this.
  11. Furniture is pretty. Can't go wrong with black and gold, and it seems like over there at ATA y'all know this really well, haha.

This is right up a lot of people's alleys, so I bet it'll be a successful hunt (and probably a competitive climb to the LB, so good luck everyone who dares to try).

xDevilx, Alicia, Amarilove and 2 others like this.
  12. I will beg for ATA to give me them all 😼🖤🌸

Amarilove likes this.
  13. Yehh i fixed it. I think it maybe could be coz last night my tutorial arrow was gone for about 5mins so maybe it triggered a glitch

Muschi likes this.
  14. .

Elena likes this.
  15. Love these!

16. Best hunt! 🥰♥️

17. get em sugar daddies 🥺🤟🏻

Morgenstern_42 likes this.
  18. YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS! I have been waiting sense Feb for an event like this. Right in time for my birthday too. Sadly my stimulus check ran out so I'm dead broke. Hopefully I get lucky with the boxes. ☺🥰

Morgenstern_42 likes this.