What stuff a uncle do

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Im Im try to get better at talking but im also trying to get better at staying in contact with people n wanting try be around for my niece her kid n my nefews. But i berly know how to human i got no idea wtf a uncle ment to do help me jow to know what to do.

If it matters what to do for how old they are.....my niece is 23. Her kid is 7. My oldest nefew is 18. My youngest nefew is coming up 13 in a couple weeks.

Ik theres not much of a age difference between me and my older nefew...and my niece is even older then me....but still feel like i should know more what to do

2. Basic human interaction.

3. Play sports with them. Then you don't have to talk and still have fun together.

4. Uncles do things a parent won’t

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  5. What stuff is that

6. Atm i cant coz cant run coz my knee is fuckd. N but also im im limi what sport i can play coz of a surgety i had when i was 14. Cant do any quick movement things like rugby or soccor or racket sports or theres a high chance my calf muscle will snap

7. What stuff is that

8. Also need different stuff i i ththk for what to do my older nefew coz he lives about a 5hr drive away

9. Throw a baseball or a football. That's pretty low impact.

10. Mmk