What goals are you trying to beat

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Jul 3, 2020.

1. I got 2 main ones im trying to beat.

1st one is im trying to be not fat coz i hate it. I propr started on Jan 1 and was gonna try lose 1kg a week thinking it would be easy coz its only 1kg. Turns out not so easy. Ive lost 11kg so far tho and im happy. The biggest thing is getting my body full out of survival mode. I think its almost half out after 6yrs of pushing myself. Still not easy tho. Im gonna be trying get as close to 82kg as i can hopefully im not to far off it by the end of the year coz that was my goal. To be at 82kg by end of the year. Taking slower atm tho coz fuckd my knee 😶

My other big goal is ima buy a house. 1 thats thats good enuf to live in bad bad enuf that it needs fixed up. N ima do everything myself apart from electrics, plumbing and any roof work. Already been starting to save up n ima do it 😝

What goals yous got what yous doing. Can all help everyone it

BitterB likes this.
  2. I wanna learn to breathe fire. Not trolling, I've been studying it. Imma take a class in October-ish if they open up again. And if they don't, I'm bullying a friend into standing near me w a fire extinguisher while I teach myself.

BitterB and Victoria like this.
  3. Ooooo cool. Mark n ethan did fire eating maybe similar to that

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. You watch Unus Annus!

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  5. I'm trying to buy a new house too. Mine's to small for us, but we haven't found one that we like yet.

6. I have a few things I’m working towards at the moment.
    I’m trying to get back to the healthy diet I had before I got pregnant so I can fit into my old clothes. I’m currently in this weird limbo where my pregnant clothes are to big but my old clothes are a bit tight. Bad diet habits are hard to break and I’m wishing I never started eating junky foods.
    I’m also trying to keep a high gpa until I finish school. I have a 3.8 right now and I’m trying to at least hold onto that until I finish in December. I goofed off a lot in highschool, and during my previous times in college, but it feels good to do better now especially with all the other things I have going on. Definitely makes me feel like I’m more mature than I was.
    After I graduate I’m hoping to get a job with my new degree pretty quick because I’d love to be able to buy a new car 🤞🏼 but that goal will have to wait until I finish school.

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  7. Yes of corse! Sinse day 1

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Ooooo cool. This gonna be my 1st house. I still live with my dad and im making the most of it saving as much money as i can while i don't have much bills to pay

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  9. That's great, you're making a solid life choice! Goodluck!

10. In my life i wanna fix up a house mostly on my own. And i wanna restore a old classic car. Im thinking theres t good chance i will only be able to do 1 and a house is gonna be better long term then a car i would be to scared to drive incase someone crashed into me or the high chance of it being stolen then totalled or set on fire

11. Find yourself a knowledgeable realtor friend. Fixing up a house can get mighty expensive if you encounter unforeseen problems

12. I'm tryna work towards getting the proper help for my mental health, it's... a long process. Therapy didn't work, and whilst our healthcare is free it's still hard to get the needed help and support.

I'm woeking towards saving for uni, and getting my grades up for uni also, mental health has effected it badly and I have one year to get both things up from zero and failing respectively.

Loosing some weight, getting some confidence, and bonding with my family more would be great too.

13. Idk. But im not even gonna start looking for people for everything till i got a good deposit saved up so then im ready and then by the time i get to actul found the house i want i will have even more money saved up

14. Yehh mental health shit is hard to fix. Ive had to figure it out on my own coz thinking stuff is hard for me to learn and mental health is ALL thinking stuff. I think therapy only helps if you go private and pay them big money to make them listen

15. Good plan, but don't forget to save for inspections, closing costs, and the unavoidable emergencies that will pop up.

We've been looking for 2 years, made an offer on one and they came back at us with more than they listed the house in the first place for. So we withdrew our offer and told them to kick rocks.

Finding the right house is so time consuming as it is, nevermind barely any houses have been listed this year because nobody wants strangers touring their house right now.

Ugghhhhhh

16. Yehh all the lawyer fees n building inspection n everything im gonna have added into the deposit thingy so will all be covered

17. There was a house i found that was like PERFECT and i had SOOOO many ideas going thru my head on what i was gonna do to fix it up. And if i hada started saving sinse day 1 of getting money coulda got it. Thats the main thing pushing me. Save now so that the next time i find a different perfect house i i might at least have a chance to buy it

18. Working on a car.

working on reading through the fat stack of books I ordered/bought.

working on detaching from material items.

Primarily going to focus on my wants and needs now cus fuck it why not? I’m about to be selfish asf.

19. In a week I’ll be flying to Florida and staying for two weeks, I’m tryna not get the virus and do a ded while the numbers there are going wild

20. Thats a good goal to have 😂