EVENT Sparklers and Stories! πŸŽ†

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Yeah there is 2Γ—cash payout and its good tho

2. Any chance they will fix the Tuanshan fan drop to the appropriate amount for the 22 invite party? Ppa parties drop more πŸ˜•

3. Where's the rest of the hunt gifts? Oof

4. The blue flavor from soda shops if you want to be retro is blue coconut. Now it's blue raspberry on Bomb Pops. And a 150% boost would be 1.5x, you just move the decimal over with math.

5. Ok thank you. I see it's on the offer wall, but the promo does that go for cat and invite parties too? 😁

6. P
    πŸ‘πŸ”Ž

7. If they change the date boost down to 1.5x at changeover, I'mma farm you πŸ˜‚

Kidding, but oof, don't be telling them that, take advantage of their horrible math πŸ˜‚

8. The promo will likely be 3x and released at changeover for cats and invites payout.

9. Thank you so very much.!! Also would you happen to know the price of the fog on balcony 999?

10. Time for my regular complaint:
    Getting the avatar you don’t want at 8k sucks and is disappointing.
    This system of random drops for casual avatars is discouraging and unfair.
    Please stop.

Icing likes this.
  11. Not really. I can see how ATA calculates this because if you think about it, what is 100% of something? The whole thing.

So, a 100% boost would be that whole number + the whole number again (hence boost). Making it 2x.

Therefore, the 150% boost makes it 2.5x the original number.

Calaem likes this.