[OPEN]Welcoming Committee Applications

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kaho, Jun 29, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    Yall forgot to mention that he couldn't prove he didn't scam a supposedly good friend and fellow club admin at CoS

2. what?! Now that’s just Krazy talk 🦦

BitterB, Lover, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  3. Ok I’m really curious now. How can you prove you didn’t fake your own death ..... when you’re alive. You used to be dead but now you’re not?

That said, I think you’ve lost your credibility and will possibly never get that blue name after all. Kind of lousy to put yourself on display as a leader in the pixel community and then pull that kind of shenanigan.

4. For anyone who hasn't visited his wall, here is the confession.
    [​IMG]

Though i feel other things need to be addressed, one incident that i have already mentioned and others that I feel do not belong to me to bring up. This is not the first incident of deceiving peoples trust, whether you come back with additional confessions or not, you continue to be an untrustworthy player in my mind.

5. You’re pic was broken for me & the link looked super broken so I fixed it :]

BitterB, Choochiiiiii, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  6. Dafuq. It was showing on mine 🤧 thanks though!

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. Showed for me to. I think your phone broken maddi

Muschi likes this.
  8. Weird. It showed as your fixed version for me

9. Well... Damn. He was making honor to Krazy.
    I was all chill about the help to others and came to see more drama than the Beauty community, On the other hand what a trashy and lame apology, no way to fix it

10. he is krazy.

Muschi likes this.
  11. I agree with day on this one ☹️

Muschi and RoseMilkTea like this.
  12. Shut up

13. [​IMG]
    No fighting 👼

Smartass, NurseBecky and Victoria like this.
  14. Leave my dumb ex-rs alone. He doesn't need to apologize. Was anyone actually hurt? Maybe he was lying but I recall him telling me y'all were acquaintances not actual friends

15. Idk I think faking your death is pretty sick regardless of the friendship status of the people you're faking it to.

16. Didn't say it wasn't bad. Just that I think it's smthing to let go. He's a stranger to all of us and it rly doesn't matter that much

17. Emotions are real and feelings get hurt. I wasn't stabbed, but it sure felt that way.

Just because I didnt know intimate details about Krazy didn't mean we weren't friends. Afterall, we talked daily for 4 months.

But this experience reminded me that we don't truely know people. And it definitely scared me.

I'm glad he is beginning the process of making amends after all the lies. But it wasn't a trivial thing

Dead, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  18. Due to the personal apology and wall apology, It wont be an experience I forget. But I have given him forgiveness for this. The reason why is because it is the right thing to do at this point for me personally.

Maddi_Matsu, LetsGoBrandon and Muschi like this.
  19. Yeah, it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things but I don't think it is incorrect for people to want an apology or see some form of accountability taken. It's important to remember we are all people behind the screen and take to other people's emotions into account. I wish the best for OP and I do believe he understands that he did hurt people and I hope he can learn how to better handle stressful situations in the future in a more productive way.

Maddi_Matsu and AdalineRose like this.