Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 10/10

I love it! That 999 is my favourite one ever, and the whole room just gives such college student-bartender vibes? It's just very nice. The way it's put together.

Ballerina likes this.
  2. 9✨Beautiful!! If anything maybe a different bookcase to go with the teal colors from the nightstand and the bench :)

3. 8/10 a different lamp and rug maybe?

4. 10/10 it’s chill

5. 7/10 um the middle part is kinda too bright, i really like the pirate them tho

6. 8.5/10 i guess ur dorm theme is jungle at night. It's an awesome theme. But some of ur furni are off imho. My fav part is an area between bed and bookshelf, it's sparkling. ✨

7. 9/10
    Everything looks great, that bed is probably one of my favs especially when paired with that rug!
    But the wallpaper could be different tho

8. 7.5/10 random futuristic-y

9. 10/10, a very simple and classic theme. The lighting fits the mood and the undertones of each furni piece (except for the 499, but the similar colors if its fur to the rug compliments each other quite well).

Chili likes this.
  10. Oh my i love it 9.8/10 but naybe theres better floor? 🙈

11. 9/10 I think a different wallpaper would pull the them together. But everything else is nice!!

I'm trying to get Geode 999 but how's my dorm besides in the meantime? 😊

12. 8/10 I love the creative theme! I think the geode 999 would pull it all together and maybe a different plant.

13. 10/10, the vibes in here are IMMACULATE. Definitely a Cali girl’s dream bedroom 🤩

14. 10/10 I like it.. It's all in the black, white and gold. N i actually like that floor and wp together, it ties up whole dorm color theme.

15. 10/10 it looks so good together. Loves your 999!

16. 10/10, your dorm look so cozy omg I love it!

17. It’s missing too many pieces but it’s a good start! 7/10

18. 8✨ it’s a lovely dorm I would try darker furniture for the last half of the dorm to compliment the couch you chose for the first half! :)

19. 10/10 it’s like ocean city vibes. Everything looks really well together!

Lunita likes this.
  20. 9.5/10! I like the anime vibes, but I think the pink wall paper makes the neon signs blend in a bit... maybe a different color would help the other stuff pop out more..!

KinkyGothGirl likes this.