LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’–A Tale in Julyโœจ๐Ÿงš

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Get your wallets out and buy in store because only 1% of you will get the ava from the box.

2. YALL RLY FORGOT THE MEN AVIS THO LMFAOOOO

3. ๐Ÿ’•

4. LMAO so we're able to put the avis back in the box for a month and then it's back to Molly's Corner๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    C'mon guys!! We have given you ideas as to why you can use Molly's Corner, like putting old avis there! Box avis have always have the option of being bought, even when all 6 avis were in the box!
    Disappointed but not surprised๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„

5. That dorm thooo ๐Ÿ˜

6. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

7. Princess & Duchess: * exists *

Prince & Duke:

BEARCRUMBS, Victoria, Calaem and 5 others like this.
  8. ATA clearly has a favoritism with female avatars, ours almost always look better and now they've completely ignored the concept of a set, and two of the avis only exist in female version. Lmao.

9. The avi in green looks more a man the the men avis ๐Ÿ˜‚

KinkyGothGirl and Buwbuw like this.
  10. #JusticeForMaleAvatars

11. Pero like why?[​IMG]

12. ATA๐ŸŒšU all always keep "pretty" avi in the Molly corner๐Ÿ™ƒ

Krishthi likes this.
  13. I had 140 spins and not even one July box ๐Ÿ˜” Ata really be wanting me to buy avis, got like 40 cat july spinners instead smh ๐Ÿ˜‚

14. ATA with Princess/Duchess avi:
    "Beautiful!"๐Ÿ˜ (*puts it on sale*)

ATA with Prince/Duke avi:
    "Who?"๐Ÿค” (*literally none for sale*)

ATA overall: Ok, That looks great!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

Krishthi likes this.
  15. Y'all should've just kept them in boxes smh

16. Really cute but Iโ€™m sick of the โ€œprettyโ€ Avis not being available in the boxes. Not that the ones in the box arenโ€™t pretty but itโ€™s nice to have a choice in different monthly Avis for free. Also you could have made bank if you made a duke male avi like tf #justiceformaleavatars

G0K1_Alex and I_bloomRoSa- like this.
  17. Same here, 180+ spins ๐Ÿฅบ

Bunni_B likes this.
  18. I think itโ€™s really sad that there are not as much male avis as female ones.
    The latest male shard Avis already havenโ€™t been as nice as the females imo...

19. Anyways, Female avis look really cute.๐Ÿ’•Furniture and spinner items are really pretty. Take me to prismeyland.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–