[Contest] New RS Gifts Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by AD_iJaspy_LuvsMyBoobies_HD, Jun 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Maddi_Matsu, Evelyncike and Everybody like this.
  2. Is it awesome to send a cute picture to brighten up someone's day?? 🥰 well!! here is what I made 🙈! I am not so good at it but well,, 😂 I hope ya'll like 🖤 [​IMG]

3. Tha
    Thank you!!! 😱

Atlas likes this.
  4. [​IMG]

Long distance relationship is so difficult and not everyone love chocolates, flowers, jewelries and bears. Sometimes the best gift we can send long distance partners are voicemails and photos of us, that somehow they may feel we're with them. Separated by distance but connected by the love we have for each other💖

Who loves voice mails and photos of their partners like me? I bet we all do tbh.

Evelyncike, Bamby, Everybody and 2 others like this.
  5. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Finally know how to do it!!! So proud of myself 😱😃🍷

Sad though... I don’t even have an rs 😔

6. Is it awesome to send a cute picture to brighten up someone's day?? 🥰 well!! here is what I made 🙈! I am not so good at it but well,, 😂 I hope ya'll like 🖤 [​IMG]

Xandrene, Evelyncike, _Blue_ and 2 others like this.
  7. Thank you😖

8. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    1. is a ‘you rock my world’ gift. Just a rock painted as the earth.
    2. A netflix and chill kit. Just a transparent backpack with the esencial stuff you need when meeting your significant other. Snacks, laptop, booze...mints and protection if you’re lucky.
    3. A dyslexic cake.
    4. A 400dlls giant plush that your other half hugs in bed instead of you.

9. Finally here are the proofs of entries i submitted (page 7 and 9)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Evelyncike likes this.
  10. This is actually an inspiration from photo frames I've seen of long distance couples, where their places are pinned and framed. It's not really a practically viable game gift too & I'm definitely not an artist at all, but i wanted to get the idea out here for all the ldr couples tbh. [​IMG]

Proofs are here as well
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

♥ Really looking forward to the new gifts tbh! And i loved the new year's "Keep calm and Kiss Me" frame!
    Wish i had the skills to show what i actually was thinking haha 😂Cheers ♥

Evelyncike likes this.
  11. [​IMG]
    Last minute entry!
    Yummy bento lunch prepared by your love one. Afterall, the way through someone's heart is through their stomach!

Evelyncike likes this.
  12. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Late but here's some proofs works ain't plagiarised. Good luck to everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.