[Contest] New RS Gifts Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by AD_iJaspy_LuvsMyBoobies_HD, Jun 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All these gifts already exist. This contest is to create NEW gifts.

Nate, Dee_Queen, Auri and 2 others like this.
  2. My Spare Key
    [​IMG]
    "A testament of trust, our first big step and so much more. Dont drop it down the drain."

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Um.. you're supposed to create your own πŸ™„ not what pimd already has... (All 3 entries) πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Also rather curious why someone else is posting someone else's plagiarized work πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” 😢

Deebablo192, ZodiacQueen and Muschi like this.
  5. Okay

6. πŸ˜½Β°β€’Kitty Pillowβ€’Β°πŸ˜½

Because who doesn't want to hug one when bae is not around?

[​IMG]

Process:

[​IMG]

7. Aww.. sorry didn't read the instructions carefully, well I already made 2 different design you can see in my new post.

8. Well my actual acct is @Deebablo192 But the email i use says it's not verified + I try to upload my design.. But it didn't work. So I try again and again, until i lost my acct. πŸ˜‚ so I create another acct, sorry to confuse you guys.

9. I Made some design! πŸ˜†
    Yeah some of them inspire from my Bae Beethoven, my lovely sis and couple out there
    [​IMG]Yeah... This really mainstream, but cute anyway 😊
    [​IMG]
    This liontin can be memento to both of the couple (only you can open my heart darlin) 😘
    [​IMG]
    This inspired from my sis that give me music box (play it when your heart lonely) πŸ₯Ί
    [​IMG]
    And the last and my my most favourite because it's inspired from Ludwig Van Beethoven when he write "Moonlight Sonata" for Countess Giulietta Guicciardi... Isn't romantic? To dedicate a song to your lover πŸ₯Ί
    [And if she/he break your heart make 3rd movement that can't be play aka HARD 😈]

~proof~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tools : IbispaintX to coloring and pencil

10. [​IMG]

"I love you, meow and furr-ever"
    A kitty plushie for your love delivery!

GabrieI7, Statuesque, Bamby and 9 others like this.
  11. [​IMG]

Another entry! Couple tees? Why not couple sweaters to keep you both warm. πŸ‘€

"So let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater." - Sweater Weather

12. Yay so am back with 3 more new design (first 5 on page 7 ) sooo here we go !! ❀️
    [​IMG]
    Noww this ones for all the STAT RS Out there 🀫❀️
    (Sorry i forgot shading coz i was lazy 😩)
    [​IMG]
    Annddd the last one ...
    [​IMG]
    Thats it ! Hope you all enjoyed my Art 😊😈

Bamby, Lee3230, Deebablo192 and 10 others like this.
  13. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Maybe not the best, but I enjoyed it. ☺️

14. Fixed. You used the wrong link originally. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.