Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jaidah, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Our fridge is small too but anything bigger wouldn't fit in our kitchenπŸ™ I think that's why we use the freezers so much. We run out of room for stuff in the fridge so we just put stuff we could easily defrost in the freezers as overflow. :/

2. My freezer on my fridge sucks. I just use it for stuff I'm gonna use in a day or two. Air doesn't circulate well in there if I have more than 1 or 2 things in it.

I use one big freezer for meat, one for veggies, and another for overflow. Every couple months I try to empty out one and then rotate everything around and defrost them one at a time. It takes a couple days and its annoying. Therefore I need 5 more.

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  3. I only have 1 deep freezer. Half of it's full of cat food, because when people were panic buying toilet paper, I was thinking of my fur babies.

I know who I'm coming to visit when shtf πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚

4. I bought a lot of cat food, too, but none of it needs to be frozen πŸ‘€ it's all wet food in pouches what kind of cat food do you feed your kitty

5. I have wet food for my old man cat, he only has about 4 teeth. The dry food's in the freezer so weevils don't get in it. I mainly feed them Science Diet and Iams Senior Formula. They're super finicky, so I have to switch back and forth every week or so. They really like Meow Mix, but it's mostly corn, it gave my friend's cat diabetes. Wet food is definitely better for their kidneys, but some of them just don't want to eat it. They also get fresh chicken, fish, and scrambled eggs.

6. I had a cat that lived for 22 years and would only eat meow mix πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ like honestly idk how she survived that long on that food

Muschi likes this.