[Contest] New RS Gifts Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by AD_iJaspy_LuvsMyBoobies_HD, Jun 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok last one...[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

I chose this as my RS gift because the bleeding heart flower can symbolize many different feelings you may have for your RS. The most obvious one is a symbol of passionate love, but the bleeding heart can also symbolize rejected love. Our relationships are often full of complex feelings and may sometimes be turmoil, so perhaps this gift can be a way for you start a conversation with your RS about deeper emotions you may be feeling. Basically, the bleeding heart can be a way for you to be vulnerable and really show your heart to someone you love and trust.

from flowermeanings . org :
    "Bleeding heart flower has its own specific meaning. Every flower sends a unique message and the meaning behind it can teach us a lot about life in general. Meanings of the Bleeding heart flower are:

Speaking about your emotions
    Passionate love
    Rejected love
    Sensitivity and emotionality
    Compassion and unconditional love
    Spiritual connection
    Speaking about your emotions – Bleeding heart flower is a symbol of speaking about your emotions and being open about your feelings. Other people can’t get into our hearts and souls, so we have to share what we feel towards them by speaking the truth. There is a beautiful story linked to this beautiful flower that teaches about the importance of speaking out the truth. Whatever lies on your heart, share it with the person you love and don’t let your greatest love to slip between your fingers. "

3. Would love it if you could pm me and share so i can add in my next post bc yes, there will be another in thy future, thank you!!!

Muschi and Atlas like this.
  4. I can't draw! And I only had a pen πŸ˜‚ but! I'm glad this is happening so I wanted to contribute. I'm RSed to my actual girlfriend and we say cheesy stuff to each other all the time especially when we send RS gifts.

For a while we've been saying "I love awoo" back and forth in increasingly ridiculous ways so we sound like howling puppies. Extra, I know. So here's a puppy holding a letter that says "I πŸ’› Awoo" with a heart as the seal.

(Thank you Day for telling me how the spoiler function works, ily)

[​IMG]

Reference photo even tho mine doesn't look like it lolll
    [​IMG]

5. Oh my God I didn't draw a tail

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. Just some ideas that I thought would be great for the contest
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. It's just not working for me

8. Hey y'all! Just checking in & I am loving all of these ideas!

Just a few reminders: Some have come to me asking if their designs were breaking tou or not & maybe this will help: while you can find these gifts in the secret shop, once gifted-they are avail for all to see- aka publically. So think about it-would your gift be appropriate if shared publicly for all to see? Think about other's point of views, how will they interpret it, etc If you are iffy-then I would not post it. Perhaps think of a different way to recreate what you are thinking but in a more compliant way (if that makes sense) <3 Hope that helps!

Now onto the other thing- I love seeing the creativity flow! Just please keep in mind those whom are uploading more than one idea-only one of your designs can potentially win...so think about what you'd absolutely love to be able to gift your rs & kinda go from there. Our design team is amazeballs but can only create 5 ideas at this time, but the cool thing about that is --- all ideas that don't get created will hopefully give the design team something to start from :cool::):p in the future, whenever that may be. :)

Other than that-I apologize about the image thing-it's tricky getting those images in :( & I know because the pic at the start of the thread, I created and had the hardest time uploading it, so I feel that pain. I cannot remember what I did, it happened on a fluke when someone else was coming to my aid & ofc I magically clicked something and it worked! πŸ˜… πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ All I can say is just stick to the guide we provided and I will try to do better next time! <3

<3 Jas :)

Kanudo786, Kakegurui, Nate and 7 others like this.
  9. [​IMG] [​IMG] nevermind, I got it

10. it's probably behind? Img looks like a Labrador and their tails sometimes stick out straight so I think u are good with it in this particular position <3

Atlas likes this.
  11. Thank you for finding an explanation for my oversight πŸ˜‚πŸ’›

12. N
    No worries! I have had labradors all my life so that is what I saw in your creation <3

Atlas likes this.
  13. I can't draw if my life depends on it tbh. [​IMG]
    It was supposed to be a rose and a snake. 🀣 Tysm

14. LOL I’m -

Muschi and Atlas like this.
  15. [​IMG] uh hopefully this works. πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.