EVENT Sparklers and Stories! πŸŽ†

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 23, 2020.

1. someone told me to reinstall the app and it worked! just make sure to have your account linked to fb or wtv just in case

Muschi likes this.
  2. You are special. πŸ’•

e1o likes this.
  3. And ATA is Canadian 😭😭 maybe they'll do something special the day of even if I'm not feeling especially patriotic

Calaem likes this.
  4. Get out of here with your Anti-American sentiments. This is a holiday where we celebrate kicking England's ass! It's only proper for us to declare war on them again to adequately celebrate

5. Even better, we get to buy EC with Canadian Money so we could β€œwave an American flag”. 🀒

6. I actually like it :)

7. Bitterly disappointed to see yet again these horrible avatar boxes and no choices of the one we would like. ATA, I have been here over 6 years and this is possibly the worst thing yet that you have done with the game, and it seems to be causing a lot of discontent throughout the PIMD community and could well rebound on you Devs.
    Many players do not come to these forums but I see and hear many complaints re the avi boxes on other apps and in club chats etc. Please listen to your players.

friskyshoe, MizzRedd, Carrie and 4 others like this.
  8. Jesus H Christ, the hate towards Americans... This is my first Fourth hunt, and I'm just trying to enjoy it! Geez, take a break if you don't like it. No one is forcing you to be here. πŸ™„

9. I wonder when will people stop complaining about avis πŸ₯΄

borizj0hnon_____ likes this.
  10. Since the dawn of time, the beginning of mankind.. humans have complained of the avatars ata have created for our entertainment. We bathe in their sweat and tears and laugh at them as they still continue to please us.

11. Anyone have all the max drops for the invite parties?

12. I actually like the Avis... :/

Carrie likes this.
  13. People in top 10 hunt leaderboard

14. I'm missing BRR, but here are the other four parties' max main and side drops:
    NN: 160/40
    MWM: 400/120
    SS: 600/220
    EE: 880/350

00Kiki, Muschi and Carrie like this.
  15. I’m mad at America but some of the shard Avis are okπŸ’•

16. Not true, we loved our avis when we only had to spend $5 once and had the strongest avi for years and years. That ballerina was hot with her strong fight stats

17. Does anyone know if RS stacks with care packages?

18. Just did BRR: 280/80

19. It does

Muschi likes this.