EVENT Sparklers and Stories! ๐ŸŽ†

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Everything stacks. CP, Date, Sub plans, Amps. All the things

Intoxication and Muschi like this.
  2. We disgusting. Hard pass. I want a Canada Day hunt!! Getting sick of these stupid America hunts every year!

Holochromatic and Calaem like this.
  3. Yes!

Carrie likes this.
  4. Canada Day also gets stuff on this game, js.

ATA has been good at doing hunts honoring a whole lot of different cultures and national holidays, etc. They haven't ignored other places at all.

5. looks like i need an rs for this hunt ๐Ÿ˜

6. As if we need a hunt celebrating America even though everything about it is currently twisted as hell ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

7. Love the shard avis but what's up with the boxes? It comes up as "unknown - restart the game". It let me buy 4 but it's not showing in showcase at all. I've restarted game many times now and makes no difference. Please fix this

8. You need to re-install the game. Most players have found success this way.

Muschi likes this.
  9. i just wanna comment to feel special

Alicia and -RNR-Dawn-of-Light- like this.
  10. I love everything about this!!

Carrie and -RNR-Dawn-of-Light- like this.
  11. i did this and uhhh, i canโ€™t get back into my acct on the device lol iโ€™m on an old phone rn.. it just says access denied when i go to open the app, doesnโ€™t even ask for log in info. (this was after i deleted the app bc of the bugs and then reinstalled) i deleted and reinstalled like 3x already. ๐Ÿ˜…

Lavender_tea likes this.
  12. If you win the firecracker ec drops from the boxes do you get the ec at the end of the hunt?

13. Whatโ€™s up with these hunt boxes???? I havenโ€™t received my lite boxes and I cant open my regular boxes!!! Alsp I canmt see other people profile

BubbleTease and inables like this.
  14. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

15. Yep u do! They automatically change to ecs when the hunt ends! ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

0-Felix-0 likes this.
  16. Damn Iโ€™m expecting big things this year ATA as itโ€™s ure 10th year already ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’•

17. There seems to be an issue with iPhone users since the hunt started, hopefully they get this worked out

Bearitone and inables like this.
  18. Love the avi๐Ÿ˜

19. Send a help ticket, explain the situation, and give the devs information on the device that you're having trouble accessing from (model, make, etc.)