Every time I try to get onto this persons profile...

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by WinterRose1023, Jun 23, 2020.

1. or even search her name, i get kicked out of the game. does anyone know why?? this has never happened before, it’s the first time.

abracafy likes this.
  2. You talking about Spider-girl because my app does the same thing. I can look at everyone else accept her.

3. Same!! And I can’t even open the boxes and when I receive the lite boxes it doesn’t go into my account? ):

HelenaC, Jayann and abracafy like this.
  4. Not a specific persons acct but anyone’s account for me..

Jayann and abracafy like this.
  5. My old phone used to do that

6. Uninstall app and then reinstall. This should fix the issue according to others that have had the same problem.

abracafy likes this.
  7. That's ominous and weird

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Especially since her Hunt Guess thread was recently deleted without warning.... 🤔

WhoTfIsWesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. Whhhhaaaat

WhoTfIsWesday, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  10. Where the hell do they expect me to constantly ask for an alien hunt. I liked that thread ☹

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  11. She’s posting a new one tomorrow with rules. The last one likely got deleted because the leak someone posted for this hunt was data mined.

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  12. Same on both of those for me, lite box hasn’t shown up and app crashes every time I try to reach a players acc.

Jayann likes this.
  13. Uninstall and reinstall the app

Muschi likes this.
  14. Who data mined for information that was gonna be released this week? Dafuq

WhoTfIsWesday, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  15. Mines doing it today

16. I couldn't make my name with -'s, I had to use _'s and I have no idea why 😂

17. Saaame, it’s driving me nuts

18. *conspiracy intensifies*

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  19. Ign's aren't allowed to have "special characters" and an apostrophe falls into that. Dashes, numbers, letters and underscores only =/

20. I’m having issues since this new party started I can only do parties and my own profile without being booted. Never had this issue before..... can’t even open timer boxes even though they are done. And the lite boxes I won yesterday never appeared.......