EVENT Sparklers and Stories! 🎆

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 23, 2020.

1. aye😔🤟🏼

2. Honestly avas look terrible better luck next hunt. 🥂

3. "Unknown Item- Reopen Game" on hunt collection items and timer boxes. Good job! Glitching already ⭐️ 😑

4. Damn, not cool at all

5. Man wish I could spend this money on the boxes :/ unfortunately there’s a glitch :((((

6. Game is glitching a lot. Can’t see any items. Comes up as “Unknown - Reopen Game”. I’ve restarted many times, still not fixed :(

7. I can’t buy the shards box nor the invites... it tells me “unknown - reopen game”, but force quitting the game and launching it again does nothing...
    I also don’t have the cash date available...
    And some of the furniture don’t show up in the furniture shop 👀

8. I’m guessing the date thing is wrongly dated??? Coz like others have said I don’t see them 👁👄👁

Werwolfi and Ninetailedfox3 like this.
  9. So excited to see another hunt the same as all the rest. Repetition gets boring. Something new and refreshing for once would be nice.

10. The dates are up! Thank Yiu for fixing that!

11. I’m having the exact same problem with the shards if tried everything too I don’t know what’s up?

Latom, Menhera-Chan and Ballerina like this.
  12. Also can I just say how proud I am of JD for going to AA? We love a man who takes initiative in getting himself help.

--Tifa, Alicia, Berri and 3 others like this.
  13. I would love to go on to other people’s profiles without crashing.

Never knew what I had until it was gone.

rip

14. I opened two of the shard boxes but no purple flowers kinda sucks if it's supposed to be like that

Alegria likes this.
  15. Deleting and redownloading the app should help fix the problem, it helped me.

Muschi and Zelda like this.
  16. Had the same thing delete game and reinstall will fix the problem

Muschi likes this.
  17. It worked. Thank you 🥺

Muschi likes this.
  18. Yes it worked thank you ☺️

Muschi likes this.