Do y’all watch tiktok??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by __Cece__, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Dude then u should even stop using ur phones stop wearing ur clothes and stop using stuff at ur home!!! All that stuff is from CHINA!! so better think before u speak against anyone! (fyi m NOT from China!)

2. Besides my phone, nothing else I use is from china.

Also, the China narrative is fading now. Businesses will be forced to take their businesses away from China and most businesses are already looking for alternatives. Some have even moved. Besides, by stop using Chinese apps, I meant stop using everything based out of China. The only way to punish them is hurt them economically. We need to put an end to their psychological warfare, of which you seem to be a victim (or a soldier?)

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  3. There's no need to spread hate for each other's country rn this year has already been shit and punishing them or whatever u say doesn't make it any better!

4. Issa no from me

5. How about China trying to capture Hong Kong and Taiwan. And now causing trouble in Indo-China border and killing Indian soldiers. Or China's psychological warfare? Or china's currency manipulation? The list goes on.... And we don't want to hurt china even though it keeps hurting the world? Why? Because China has already hurt us so much that we don't want to make this year worse by hurting them back, yeah?

6. My phone is from South Korea tyvm.

7. But altleast let this shit complete first we don't want any other problem in our life and I accept that they've done a lot of damage to other countries and everyone's all heated up! but if this war goes on there very less time left for a WORLD WAR III to happen and I don't think anyone's strong enough to face it! So in my opinion PEACE IS NOW BETTER THAN WAR!

8. Look we have two choices.
    1. Stay peaceful and just watch what's happening and let the globalists and communists take over, in turn losing our freedom to life

2. Fight back and stop them.

9. I understand what ur trying to tell but u decide what is better to choose in our current situation??

10. Trump is against bitcoin because he believes it’s controlled by China.

11. Most governments are against bitcoin as it threatens the existence of their sovereign currency which gives them the power they enjoy. They are more alarmed now cuz they know their currencies are failing. But there's very little they can do to stop bitcoin.

And about bitcoin being controlled by china, it's false. Majority mining hash comes from China but they don't have any control over it.

12. I think the first option is better in our current situations. Old and the sick stay indoor. The fit ppl boycot lockdowns and get back to living the normal life. Reject the new normal

13. Provides genuine creative content. Infinitely better than this.. big empty pile of nothing. If this is your preference, you’re worthless

14. No offence but I think u should be the one staying indoors! just like read what u've written!🤦‍♀️😂

15. Nah I'm living a normal life. No lock down here

16. Lockdowns are for loser countries!

YourDailyDoseOf0rg-sm likes this.
  17. Okay, so here’s my issue with tiktok.
    I am in political tiktok
    Witchtok
    I’m not into the dances or stuff like that anymore. I love political tiktok
    That being said, seeing the creators of color get screwed over consistently really bugs me.
    And with the BlM movement, I’ve had to delete it a few times. I’m extremely empathetic and I get upset too quickly, but I also have my views on it. I download it to see the truth from what’s going on with the protests and such because I would rather here from people who actually care then the media who is owned. But I delete it bc just like this app, I consistently go on it, even when I’m looking for another app.

But yeah. It just feels like an app to blind you from the truth of what’s really going on in our outside environment, and I’m not cool with that because I am a truth seeker/ justice warrior ( which is how I end up deleting it since I feel helpless against what is going on)

18. Sadly our government imposed a 2 months lock down as well, we are "unlocking" now.

BTW, have you heard about Belarus? They didn't impose lock down but they're economically not so stable, so the IMF has threatened them that if they want loans in the future they have to impose strict lock down.

And here we have bill gates opening admitting 1:20 returns from vaccine

But we are dumb and conspiracy theorists. The "intellectuals" of the world turn a blind eye to everything so they can stay convinced that all's well and globalists aren't trying to take over

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  19. You contribute to the pile of nothing, so why don’t you leave and go be sad watching tiktoks alone.

20. Same
    Got the app, deleted 30 min later and decided to stick with the ones my other social media will show me, which are mostly Artsy vid And those weird recipes that probably I will never try