What kinda stuff do you say when talking to someone

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Jun 14, 2020.

1. People say i have a great personality. Still doesnt help with talking good. And if you gonna talk say normal words. Your good at talking? Good for you. But im still trying to learn

Muschi and Carrie like this.
  2. People lie

3. Idiot.

Muschi likes this.
  4. Done*
    Moron.

Muschi likes this.
  5. That means moron, moron.

6. how smart does that make you feel moron

7. You never have anything of worth to say. Moron.

Muschi likes this.
  8. Boring moron is being boring. Again.

9. Uhhhhhhhg you’re so unoriginal and repetitive it’s not even entertaining anymore 😴😴

10. @-iLyssaTheGummyBearKissa- can you delete modkiller from my thread he not helping just being stupid then can delete my thingy above this to if needa

11. Soooo..I'm kinda glad he bumped this because it reminded me to post this

12. Idk that much spanish so idk all what they said

13. 2/3 of the song is in english 😂

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  14. Wait.. are we talking about rl or pimd?

If it's rl, and it's in a new environment with new people, or whatever, I'll just comment whatever. And use the environment around me to start a convo if I can

Ex: once I saw a dude and a gal checking this puddle out and I remarked "Yo, what we fishing for?" The dude went on to say tilapia, and then we ended up having a convo bout fish, and he ended up showing me pics of this big ass fish he caught once.

Like that, the rest is history, sometimes friends are made sometimes they aren't, but ya do learn a thing or two.

If we talking pimd, eh, I try to find a random topic to talk about, instead of going with the basics of "how are you" "whatcha do for work" etc etc ofc its inevitable that you'll talk about work, life, school, etc but I try not to start off with those yanno

Tho in general I don't talk much on pimd

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  15. Ik but idk the spanish bits apart from hola

16. For both

17. Moron

18. another moron

19. Stop hiding behind alts. Horrible person = horrible life. Being a shit person wont wont fix your shit life. It will just lead you into more shit. Now again. Fuck off out of my thread

Muschi and Carrie like this.
  20. so "moron" is the latest addition to your vocabulary, you imbecile?

Muschi likes this.