Hey You!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Yeah, you! You need a ride? To the movie theater or cafe? Not there because I don't wanna contract covid, but I'll drive you around the block! Keys? I got keys! Even a car to stick em in! No, it's not my car but soon it will be because iiiiii am getting my license next week. So, we'll have to postpone that ride but anticipate it kthx.

Yes, I am 23 and just getting my license. I never needed one before, everything is in walking distance for me.

2. I donโ€™t have a license either

LeeJarrett and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  3. can you take me to eat spaghetti instead:)

LeeJarrett and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  4. Spaghetti is easy to cook, wym

LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  5. but I'm lazy af

6. I'll make it and mail it to you in an envelope

Muschi and sash-16 like this.
  7. hmmm deal with meat balls and extra cheese:)๐Ÿ’•

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  8. You going manual or auto

9. What prompted you to get your license now?

10. It's called standard here, but standard. Since the car my brother bought me is standard. Otherwise I probs woulda just got whatever was cheapest

11. I have to move to a smol town after graduation because of a contract I signed. I got a 10k bursary that I don't have to pay back but the contract stipulates that you have to work for a year in one of the towns of their choosing and they're all in the middle of nowhere and I wanna come home on weekends. It's an attempt to get young educated ppl in smol towns to make them more bustling but ppl usually leave as soon as their able ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

12. Ooooo fun. I needa get a cheap 1 n finish learning it after i get my full lisense. Tore my cartilage with only propr hill starts left to learn n was told could take up to 3yrs to get back to full strength n i wasn't putting my life on hold that long so had to take my lisense in a auto coz i couldnt use even a light clutch n so can only legally drive auto till i get my full lisense ๐Ÿ˜”

13. I wish everything could be walking distance from me ๐Ÿ’” you lucky person

Congo on the license! Looking forward to you giving me rides to work instead of me driving ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  14. This is precious, and it makes me feel better about only having gotten my license when I was 19.

15. I got mine the day i turned 16 coz i had been ready and waiting sinse i was 7 to drive

16. Congrats!!!!

17. If you wanna feel even better, none of my friends my age have licenses. I am the first and they probs won't be getting one

18. I have multiple friends around my age 25-29 who have lost theirs. So at least you didnโ€™t get it and lose it lol

19. Ew I hate irresponsible drivers. Utter trash

Maddi_Matsu and Victoria like this.

20. The title reminds me of this song