NEW FEATURE Party in My Discord - NOW OPEN!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Queens, Jun 17, 2020.

1. You might've heard rumours of PIMD getting our very own Discord server πŸ‘€
    Well, it's time to put those rumours to rest...'cause they're completely accurate fam! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸ»

[​IMG]

How does it work?

This Discord will serve as a central hub for players to chat about all things PIMD with each other as well as the Party in My Dorm development team ❀️Think of it as a hang out spot outside of campus were players can talk about their quarantine quagmires (#quarantine-projects), cooking creations (#dining-hall), feisty fan art (#fan-creations) and MORE. There's even a channel to show off your cute animals at home.

Share your thoughts, feedback and especially pics of your FOOD with us, and your fellow dormers – in real-time! You might even notice a wild dev (ahem! Strange) appear to share what they're working on to shape the future of PIMD!

RULES

Please note that Discord is not a support channel and that any support requests should continue to take place through the in-game Help feature.

NO RP requests and NO ads (trading/buying/selling/BBB/clubs etc).

We made the Pub exclusively for those requests so let's keep them in-game!

UPDATE: still NO disclosing of third party socials either (even for Discord) in-game. You CAN, however, refer to PIMD's Discord server in-game.

Check out the #discord-rules channels for more details. We can and will kick the baddies out.

Join our Discord - we don't bite! 🌚
    πŸ‘‰https://discord.gg/partyinmydorm πŸ‘ˆ

[​IMG]

UPDATE:

We just launched a fancy new button on our loading screen to link you straight to our discord!You can use this if the game is down and you need to report a bug in our #bugreports channel

Check it out below!

[​IMG]

Our New PIMD Web Store

[​IMG]
    If you're looking to get your hands on some ECs or DNs this week and want to know where to get them for the best deals, come check out our new PIMD web store!

PS. 5% off EVERYTHING and choose any payment method you want! We got you fam 😘

#1 [ATA]Queens, Jun 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
    Lira, emily39224, Kanudo786 and 45 others like this.
  2. Come join the eggs.

3. The eggs are waiting.

4. So happy to have been a part of the beta testing. ❀ Hope the fun can continue with more peeps!!!!!

5. We've been eggspecting them.

6. Are we allowed to discuss discord related stuff in the game? What are we/aren't we prohibited from discussing related to discord within the pimd app?

7. I would think that regular aspects of the ToU still apply. So you can mention discord, but soliciting for adds or messages would probably be a no.

Hard to say though.

SierraLeonne, Campus, Atlas and 2 others like this.
  8. It says so in the rules channel of the Discord that Queens mentioned in the original post! But you're allowed to discuss non-PIMD related things, yes. ❀

Atlas and Day like this.
  9. PICS OF FOOD!?!

Guess I gotta download this thing...

Ki865, Atlas, WhoTfIsWesday and 2 others like this.
  10. That's like a major good news

Trishachris and [ATA]Queens like this.
  11. I wish all my line stickers carried over

Allie, Sansa, Maddi_Matsu and 3 others like this.
  12. #BaddieForOGEgg2020

13. Exciting rawr

14. :/ no beta testing for me

Maddi_Matsu and Sloth like this.
  15. Yea ima stick wit line... lol πŸ˜‚ that’s enough drama to satisfy my lurking needs πŸ˜‚

16. Yea, I mean you could...but you'd be missing out on a lot of opportunities to win prizes through Discord exclusive Pop-up Contests that I...probably shouldn't be talking about yet
    [​IMG]

17. So I advertise I made a pimd discord last year, and get silenced but now it's okay. I SEE YOU

18. That is literally against ToU my dude.

Kakegurui, Maddi_Matsu, Atlas and 3 others like this.